Many of you may not be connected to Duane on Facebook, but our man Tree has started Chemotherapy last week. He and his family could you your focus of energy, thoughts or prayers during this time.

Starting chemotherapy today. It's been a pretty tough week with glimpses of hope that would make this thing easier to fight that hasn't quite panned out. Diagnosis is esophageal cancer which is a hard one. I'll keep relying on God to be by my side. Keep up the prayers everyone anything is possible through Christ. My wife has been awesome through this and next week we plan to setup a page for the latest updates. Try to give her a break through the weekend though.

10626628_10154543943035065_6074337313675

Jeez,

Been thinking about him all day after reading it in another post.

Met Duane with OTB at the desert for less than a full season of racing but he made an impression on me.

If they need anything post it up!

Prayers for Tree and his family to a speedy and healthy recovery. He is battling stage 4 esophageal cancer. It is a battle we-his family and friends-refuse to let him fight alone.

A friend of his has started a Fundly account, if anyone would like to make a donation to help Duane out with his medical costs.

The link is:

https://fundly.com/duane-swainston-tree-work-ahead?ft_src=fbshare#supporters/donors

Duane, hang in there my friend. Stay strong and keep the faith. I will be waiting for our next Baja ride!

"Some days there won’t be a song in your heart. Sing anyway."

Eric

"If you're going through hell, keep going."

Winston Churchill

Hang tough, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

CiD

My positive thoughts are with youTREE! Let's do another kKug mystery ride!

Damn....too much cancer going around....hitting a lot of people I know also....its sad.

Anyway....Duane....hang in there...positive thoughts, vibes and prayers coming your way....over the line !

Based on Facebook posts, it appears Tree died today.

A great guy, he will be sorely missed by many =\

Wow. I'm pretty f'in tired of this cancer sh!t. He lived life to it's fullest and was a positive person every time I was around him. Ride in Peace.

Very sorry to hear this.

First time I met him he walked me up to the bar and bought me a beer.

A real gentlemen and great rider.

Shocking news --He went so fast. I got a Packer chese wedge cup holder for him from my recent trip to Green Bay. So Sad