KTMrad

SDAR Club Meeting January 2010

Giovanni's Restaurant - Tuesday January 12th

9353 Clairemont Mesa Boulevard, San Diego - (858) 279-6700

Social dinner hour 6-7pm, Club Meeting 7-8pm, Desert Dash Planning Meeting....all volunteers 8-9pm.

I'd like to schedule a Club Meeting sometime in January, on a week night. We can talk about future plans for SDAR, land use issues and concerns, local trails, SDAR website/forum issues and concerns, and do some bench racing and tell tall tales and meet other SDAR members.

Also, afterwards all the Desert Dash volunteers can stay for the Desert Dash planning meeting.

Ed Stovin, VP of San Diego Off Road Coalition may come to talk about land use issues that we all should be involved with and educated about to some degree.

They have room for about 50 people, hope we don't have a lot more than that show up......if more people RSVP, we'll have to pick another place. Judging by other club meetings I've been to, I think we should be OK.

Please RSVP on this thread.

I'd like to schedule a Club Meeting sometime in January, on a week night. We can talk about future plans for SDAR, land use issues and concerns, local trails, SDAR website/forum issues and concerns, and do some bench racing and tell tall tales and meet other SDAR members.

Also, afterwards all the Desert Dash volunteers can stay for the Desert Dash planning meeting.

Ed Stovin, VP of San Diego Off Road Coalition may come to talk about land use issues that we all should be involved with and educated about to some degree.

I'm thinking second week in January at Boll Weevil in Kearny Mesa, Tuesday 12th or Wednesday 13th at about 6-6:30.....then the DD planning staff meeting afterwards.

If you know of any conflicting meetings, please let me know.

I'd vote for Tuesday the 12.

That's the Tues before the Primm Ride, be great to see members there!!

Tuesday the 12th is booked

"in" (no conflict with RHR......my only road bike these days is my WR250R B) )

OK, SDAR Club Meeting TENTATIVE DATE - Tuesday January 12th.

Giovanni's Restaurant - Tuesday January 12th

9353 Clairemont Mesa Boulevard, San Diego - (858) 279-6700

Social / dinner hour 6-7pm, Club Meeting 7-8pm, Desert Dash Planning Meeting....all volunteers 8-9pm.

Probably the club meeting won't take an hour, so the Desert Dash meeting should be earlier and get out by 8:30 I would think.

This should be interesting, the SD BMW owner's club has the backroom the same night, we have the front room.

They have room for about 50 people.......I hope we don't have 100 show up B)

Please RSVP on this thread.

I'll be there. I work about a mile away...thanks Randy...