KIP

Sightings

Lime Green KLR and a LIME GREEN Moto port jacket and yes you guessed it a lime green bucket on his head, cruising

down sea world drive yesterday around 11:00 am looking like he had not a care in the world. I was drving a truck thinking, what a lucky dude, to be cruising on aday like today

Was he on fire? (pyro)

Saw KLXguy I think on the 8 heading back from pine valley...he was in an H3, red KLX, joe hauler. I was in the blue SUV leading the MTB caravan...

Saw KLXguy I think on the 8 heading back from pine valley...he was in an H3, red KLX, joe hauler. I was in the blue SUV leading the MTB caravan...

Funny, I saw that same crew (yourself included) while I was sitting on my tailgate eating lunch on Friday.

Was that you waving? Where were you guys riding?

Was that you waving? Where were you guys riding?

You can read about our riding here

The only trail we shared (to my knowledge) was Kearnan from the crossing to Four Corners. the other guys had already bailed, I was waiting for my next ride to show up.

Thought I saw Wil the other day, but it was only her:

pinup11.jpg

Saw 2 dualsport DRZ400's parked on either side of my XR1200 last night (Sunday) at South Beach Bar & Grille in Ocean Beach.

Anyone from here ??

A bald guy at Costco Sunday Morning 11-28 wearing a Desert Dash t-shirt. He jumped in a light colored Prius.

Was that a beemer? didnt get a good look? alyeska

6:00 this evening....had to be Baldbeemer and his Mistress pulling into Daniel's Market in Ramona on geared up DRZ's;)

6:00 this evening....had to be Baldbeemer and his Mistress pulling into Daniel's Market in Ramona on geared up DRZ's;)

Baldbeemer & Cablejockey fueling up for the bikepacking trip. I wonder how Cablejockey feels about being Baldbeemer's mistress. smiley-laughing014.gif

Baldbeemer & Cablejockey fueling up for the bikepacking trip. I wonder how Cablejockey feels about being Baldbeemer's mistress. smiley-laughing014.gif

:heh:

Couldn't see who was behind....you know what they say when you assume.

Saturday morning, Roughly 9:00 AM. Taking my little girl out to Ocotillo to ride. Passed 5-6 Dual sport riders heading up the HIll on S-2, coming out of the Dez. Could it have been the Bagster Loop guys ?

On my way to Palm Desert via Salton Sea, saw two Adventure? Bikes at Scissors Crossing 10AM Wednesday. Turned around to catch them if they stopped, but they continued on south on S2. Anybody here? May have been a big and little GS?

S

Monday in PB- pink KLR with an Orange front fender, ridden by a guy in a faded green textile jacket...normally I could provide more details, but I had an epilectic seizure or temporary bliness...not sure which, but in retrospect, I'm glad

W00t- nice to see you out there riding Troy-

Sunday June 5th, was on a street ride on my XR1200....on Mesa Grande saw 2 dualsport bikes come off of Black Canyon...guy and a lady on 2 bikes.

Anyone from SDAR ?

Also saw my other riding buddies coming back from their dualsport overnighter to Idylwild.

Sunday June 5th, was on a street ride on my XR1200....on Mesa Grande saw 2 dualsport bikes come off of Black Canyon...guy and a lady on 2 bikes.

Anyone from SDAR ?

That would be Pitcrew and I. Didn't you recognize the two huskies and the blonde ponytail :heh::heh: (just kidding - I know we have never met)

That would be Pitcrew and I. Didn't you recognize the two huskies and the blonde ponytail :heh::heh: (just kidding - I know we have never met)

I DID see a blonde ponytail, and only got a chance to see that the lead bike was a Husky...was wondering who it might be.

Wish you stopped at the Hideout so I could've met you guys.

I had a quick beverage at the Hideout, then headed on to Borrego Springs for lunch, then back up Montezuma Grade and stopped at the Hideout again.