KIP

Sightings

Today (Saturday 6/18 at 4pm-ish) Guy in Shorts with an XL650 pulling out of the parking lot between Chevron and Union Bank On Waring Rd.

Today (Saturday 6/18 at 4pm-ish) Guy in Shorts with an XL650 pulling out of the parking lot between Chevron and Union Bank On Waring Rd.

nobody here... we're all ATTGATT :ph34r:

Yeah - who would fess up to riding in shorts anyway?

I've been seeing a guy on an older (but really clean) KLR650 around Alpine... boots, jeans, and open facce helmet...

Wasn't me but I make it a rule to regularly violate this rule.

ATGATT that is appropriate to the vintage of rider and age of the bike is considered acceptable :ph34r:

:whistle::thumbsup_anim: I would! :thumbsup_anim:

:whistle::thumbsup_anim: I would! :thumbsup_anim:

:withstupid::heh:

ATGATT that is appropriate to the vintage of rider and age of the bike is considered acceptable :ph34r:

So you are suggesting sturdy sandals and black socks for Don? :coolio::lol::heh:

I wore flip flops (no white socks) and jeans from the motel to Whiskey Creek tavern in Bishop last week :o

Oh Yeah, well I rode a RD400 Naked TWICE down NEWPORT AVE...

Next thread please

Next thread please

TMI :ph34r:

That's taking the naked bike concept a little too far. :unsure:

Proof with pics ?? :o

Proof with pics ?? :o

Please,,, noooo pictures! I just got a visual that is disturbing enough!

Spotted- KKUG on the BMW F800 in Escondido. Waved and almost rear-ended the car in front of me that stopped short to make the left hand turn onto your street. Luckily I had the right lane clear to move around him. Coming home from working all night and the reflexes almost failed me :dead:

Spotted- KKUG on the BMW F800 in Escondido. Waved and almost rear-ended the car in front of me that stopped short to make the left hand turn onto your street. Luckily I had the right lane clear to move around him. Coming home from working all night and the reflexes almost failed me :dead:

Yes that intersection is dangerous.I bet that woke you up. I do see you out of the corrner of my eye sometimes.

Later

Saw the DRZebra guy riding down Ingraham St in PB last night, talked to him at the stoplight for a bit

Spotted a fellow today at around 5:20 going 8 east on a new to him KTM990. His excellent riding posture reminded me of a motorcycle instructor or something. :lol:

Carguy?

Spotted a fellow today at around 5:20 going 8 east on a new to him KTM990. His excellent riding posture reminded me of a motorcycle instructor or something. :lol:

Carguy?

Elbows out, Stiff and upright, Eyes scanning horizon like a hawk. ATGATT and not Flip Flops and shorts and a beanie helmet.

Saw Crawdaddy Chris Crawford at about 6:40am this morning on the 15 to 78 west,just starting my 1 hr commute.Waved at him assuming he knew it was me. B)

Sunday 9-11 @ 10am-ish - Newer KTM, white and orange (kinda checkery), Guy came down our culd-e-sac in Allied Gardens off Zion. Turned around and lifted the front wheel a bit on power. Wife said "someone you know?" I said "No, but they have a nice bike."

Sunday, 2/26 a lone Husqvarna? Rider on Anza Trail crossing Trail 313/308 near the Yuha Crest Overlook south of Hiway 8. Stopped to make adjustments or work the GPS just out of shouting range. (Windy conditions). We were in the White Sierra with two Labs.....

Anyone here?

Spyder

BTW

We saw NO ONE else all day, not even BP. It was simply gorgeous out there....