Jump to content
kkug

CID Birthday?

Recommended Posts

Facebook says so. Or is it fake news.?? Happy birthday Chris!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy Birthday Chris!!  What bike did you buy yourself for your birthday today?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, danrider said:

Happy Birthday Chris!!  What bike did you buy yourself for your birthday today?

We’ll believe it or not I bought a 1980 Honda XL 500 this morning. This was the 1st bike I ever bought brand new for myself back in 1980.

Guy said it ran when he parked it 10 years ago. I put fresh gas in it when I got it Home and it started on the 4th kick. 

 

Thanks for the b-day wishes, life is good!

 

CiD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy Birthday CID, looking at the list of bikes you have, it is about time you buy another!!   Cheers

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MacDuncan said:

Happy Birthday CID, looking at the list of bikes you have, it is about time you buy another!!   Cheers

 

Well I could update the list but I’m to busy buying bikes to do it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HBD, brother. Hope to ride with ya soon!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Covered in Dust said:

We’ll believe it or not I bought a 1980 Honda XL 500 this morning. This was the 1st bike I ever bought brand new for myself back in 1980.

Guy said it ran when he parked it 10 years ago. I put fresh gas in it when I got it Home and it started on the 4th kick. 

 

Thanks for the b-day wishes, life is good!

 

CiD

Hi Chris

Welcome back to the Honda XL.  You know my collection of XL's. I think I currently have 9,  XL185 through  XL600.  Let me know if you need any manuals or  parts. I have plenty.  I even have some NOS parts, speedometer, Super Trapp etc..

 

Don

 

Esclante Grand Staircase near Page AZ.

 

 

DSC02354.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Happy Belated B-Day Chris! Braaaaaaaaaap!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Zenosan said:

Hi Chris

Welcome back to the Honda XL.  You know my collection of XL's. I think I currently have 9,  XL185 through  XL600.  Let me know if you need any manuals or  parts. I have plenty.  I even have some NOS parts, speedometer, Super Trapp etc..

 

Don

 

Esclante Grand Staircase near Page AZ.

 

 

DSC02354.JPG

Don if you’re in town i’d Like to ride it by sometime next week and talk about it with you.

 

CiD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will be in Escondido Monday through Thursday.  Heading back to Page on Friday.  Send me a PM with your phone number.  I will send you a text.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Zenosan said:

I will be in Escondido Monday through Thursday.  Heading back to Page on Friday.  Send me a PM with your phone number.  I will send you a text.

Zeno!  Great to hear from ya buddy!  Lets all get together and do some Suds!  CIDS birthday is a great excuse!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Cosmo

Seems North County has a fair number of SDAR members.  A good gathering should be the maintenance day this Saturday in Escondido.

I will try to get back in time to attend.  Always nice to see old friends struggle with their equipment over a beer.

Zenosan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information