We Need to check out the greenery of the Baja Back Country . Leave Tecate --Slab to Valle de Los Palmas.Back country Route to Puerto Nuevo. Eat Drink and return on same Route --Possible ride back threw Rancho Santa Veronica.

Off road bikes preferred due to the possible rocky terrain. You can take a adventure bike but you are on you own.

El nino event cancels the ride . I have seen a lot of greasy mud on the route . The area is growing so possible closures due to the urban sprawl . We have to play it by ear.

Kickstands up at 8:30 AM from the Mini Market ,Gas station Tecate USA. Passports Bla Bla Bla .Going to try to keep the group small so we don,t get Boged down

1--"KUG"

2-- CID

3--

4--Cosmo

5--

6--

7--Bluhdow

8--

9--Vanjoosten

10-- BP619

??--Afry Lurking

??--

If theres still a spot open by the 12th of march and im free im in, dont know my schedule yet changes weekly.

Route from Valle de Guadalupe is open to La Mision, real green with little to no dust and a few puddles.

Kug....tentative in. Need to clear the date. Finally got the 350 back from the shop too!

I'm a maybe on the berg for slot #8. Sounds like a fine way to get my feet wet in Mexico.

Ken...I am unfortunately out..could not get my conflict cleared...

Possible In...have a pet first aid class coming up but don't know the weekend.

Cool, first aid class is in April so I want to do this ride, one of the last with SDAR for a few years.

Kugmeister, u said there's some rocky sections...anything tougher than the section in ABSP from Pinyon to the Squeeze to the Dropoff to Fairchild Hill ?

Kugmeister, u said there's some rocky sections...anything tougher than the section in ABSP from Pinyon to the Squeeze to the Dropoff to Fairchild Hill ?

NO !

Hmmmm, should I go without passport ?...won't have 1 in time.

Possible In...have a pet first aid class coming up but don't know the weekend.

Cool, first aid class is in April so I want to do this ride, one of the last with SDAR for a few years.

On your 950?

Passport not needed, my daughter and I came thru lately with just drivers licenses, when I do remember to take my passport it has been expired for 20 years and they never bat an eye.

Funny how the 20 year old picture makes it look like I have hair.