350thumper

Sun Jun/14 -Noob- Dualsport Ride..

Lol so I misread the date and though this was today. Lol I waited at the cul de sac for like 15 minutes before going solo up pine creek(14s02 or 3).

Finishing up breakfast in Santa ysabel now. It was a perfect day.

thats funny, im anxious to ride also ..

i will see every one at the culde sac at 9... next sun.

I will help any nOObs with big bikes or just have fun. :ph34r: You can do it!!.

Hey! It's Roooster! :heh:

I remember that ride.Roost foul or something.

Anyone truck/trailering from north county? I am itching to ride some dirt but no way I can ride the 450 down for it...

Matt

Wish I could go....but I'll be sitting home Sunday prepping for a colonoscopy on Monday.

Don't want to leave skid marks if u know what I mean.

Bet you're glad I shared that, eh ?.... :-)

big bikes are ok with me if you guys with the larger displacement want to meet up.

i would love to see you out there .. a couple sections on this ride are easier on a smaller bike thats all...

Darren

I'll play it by ear for now. I'm going to be working 12 hour shifts for the next 3 or 4 weeks 1900 to 0700. If I get off work that morning and am feeling good I'll head out and play for about 2 hours then head home and get some sleep.

Well, it looks like this plan has devolved to the point that I may fit in. Sorry about that Darren. I will be headed up there from Ramona on a Triumph Tiger Explorer (does 1215 cc count as a big bike?). It's my small bike if that counts for anything.

A man's got to know his limitations. This seems like a good time for me to find them out.

See you out there,

Daniel

DSC05561-L.jpg

DSC05557-L.jpg

Thx for memory, Spyder. Planning on joining for a bit of this but have another commitment so will bail early and do street back.

Looks like this is turning into fairly big group ride. Anybody do a head count yet? If I come out it will be 3 for sure possibly 5.

Hey Pat, yes you and your buds are more than welcome to join in. Some may make it out some might not, so a few more wont hurt.

There will be a large diversity of riders with all different types of skill sets and knowledge that even the greatest motorcycle adventurists can learn from. And even the least greatest like me...

For the beginner level rider , come ride with confidence and meet fellow riders, as you pick up a new trail experiance... a ride like this is geared toward developing your familiarity with your bike and getting to know some of the other DualSport enthusiasts that are local to the San Diego area while you learn to navigate what the Clevland Forest Routes have to offer.

I'm still in :thumbsup_anim: ....I'm getting that "first day of school feeling", can't wait to ride area that's new to me and meet other SDAR folks!

Remember spark arrestor and if you are parking your truck at pine valley cul de sac you will need an adventure pass.

Remember spark arrestor and if you are parking your truck at pine valley cul de sac you will need an adventure pass.

Can I get a pass at one of the stores in Pine Valley? Any other parking options?

Yes the pine valley store sells passes I think $5 for one day or $30 for a whole year. They open at 6am also.

How convenient finishing up near Alpine Brewery...I'm 90% in on the big bike. Can help with sweep and will bring a radio.

How convenient finishing up near Alpine Brewery..

They were chumming for Arfy.

How convenient finishing up near Alpine Brewery...I'm 90% in on the big bike. Can help with sweep and will bring a radio.

Ditto on all the above.