Sign in to follow this  
Spaugh

Moab UT 2013

Team sleepy has already lost an hour going to UT and hasn't recovered yet. Here are some photos from the last couple days.

8677305594_f895bd190c_b.jpg

8676233313_b2357a7da6_b.jpg

8677364852_eafd401f71_b.jpg

8676296901_5709ceeb03_b.jpg

8676300655_f227cde320_b.jpg

8676301665_183c3c3a71_b.jpg

8677409210_940e04feca_b.jpg

8676262163_3e1d426a00_b.jpg

8677307804_301fcb4c6c_b.jpg

How are the temps out there ?? I'm drooling over those pics. Can't wait to break in the two hundo the right way.

All 200's on this trip. Brad, Briana, Alan, myself.

Temps are just about perfect, 60-75 degrees f.

100_3988_zpsbc481292.jpg

Great pics! Looks like perfect Moab weather and you are having a blast! I get on the road early tomorrow. Hope to be pulling in to Moab by sundown...

Happy Trails!

Great photos. How many days of riding/miles? Those 200's sound like the perfect machines out there.

FUN! :good:

This helps me to decide on the fate of my 300......I think I need to hang onto it a bit longer :coolio:

Team sleepy has already lost an hour going to UT and hasn't recovered yet. Here are some photos from the last couple days.

Is that screw driver on the handlebar your "easy access" carb tool :blink::lol:

Nice fender Great fotos!! have fun be safe out there!!

Is that screw driver on the handlebar your "easy access" carb tool :blink:/> :lol:/>

Yep, tuning tool for carb and clickers. Everybody has been using it on this trip.

Nice fender Great fotos!! have fun be safe out there!!

i think it was my sticky throttle tube :torch:/> . i accidentally parked it into the rocks.

The screw driver is the easy acess carb tool, it gets used often changing elevations constantly here.

weather is great, high 60s with some water on the ground in some places from last weeks rain.

We are taking today off of riding and going sight seeing then 5MOH Thursday. Golden spike trail was pretty killer.

8676180097_c34a4ca2ff_b.jpg

Don't Believe it, these are all Photoshoped images. Purely George Lukas imaginary stuff.

crazy.gif

Have fun.....I remember that spot from my trip with Doug and Mickey in 08

It was Doug and Mickey's party.....I was just lucky enough to be invited.....

We followed the rim along the top of the Gold Bar Trail:

100_0461.jpg

Brad what tire did you end up going with on the rear?? Happy with it?? Tube or bibb ?

I pulled the michelin off yesterday before the ride and swapped it for a dunlop 803. We are all using d803 and they performed amazing yesterday. I have a high rez gauge and 7.5 psi was just a tad low on big squaares. 8.5 psi is all good. We are all right at 8ish psi and im using a bridgestone HD tube.

Right on! Good stuff. Can't wait to see more.

I have spend some time there with a Jeep, run most of the trails and broke some axle's and bend some steering links. Nice area for TRAIL bikes.

Enjoyed the photos Brad.

Did you use the Bunkerville camping spot?

I did the same trail a few years ago with some friends using my wife's 81 Honda XL185 which stays at my place in Page. I save it for just these kinds of rides. Small and light is definitely better in these conditions.

Glad you enjoyed the trip.

Enjoyed the photos Brad.

Did you use the Bunkerville camping spot?

I did the same trail a few years ago with some friends using my wife's 81 Honda XL185 which stays at my place in Page. I save it for just these kinds of rides. Small and light is definitely better in these conditions.

Glad you enjoyed the trip.

Hi Don we went a little further into the tip of AZ and camped in the BLM area near littlefield. Was a decent camp.

Littlefield is just before the Virgin River Canyon. A couple of more miles and you would have found a really neat camp ground in the Canyon, Exit on the right and go down to the Virgin River and camp there. Great spot and just a few miles from where you stopped. Didn't know you would get that far. Personally, I leave Escondido and arrive at my house in Page, Az nine hours later. Regular commute for me.

Awesome route, love Utah!