ADV Bum

Bums Birthday miracle

Yes today is my birthday, and no new bike waiting for me. :lol: I was blessed with the gift of a new baby boy. :lol: Robert Theodore, healthy 7lb 5oz baby.

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO :lol::lol::o:):(:lol::lol:

tell your Mrs Bum, congrats and a hearty THANK YOU for her pain, effort, suffering...etc.

good on you Bum!!!! 7-5 is a good size.....if'n he's got all 5's(*toes, fingers) consider it a win!!

for now try to get some sleep, and do all you can to help out with the midnighters, and 3am ones too!!!

he'll know you and her as the ones who take care of him.....which is priceless!!! :D

have fun, get what sleep you can...and remember to enjoy your new bundle of joy!!!! :)

Blind :(

Congrats!!!!

Just imagine all the great double-birthday-parties you guys are going to have!!!!

bikes are much cheaper, but don't improve with age

happy birthday to both of you... (L'il Bum?)

Yes today is my birthday, and no new bike waiting for me. <_< I was blessed with the gift of a new baby boy. :D Robert Theodore, healthy 7lb 5oz baby.

Blessed gift indeed - congrats on the new addition

Thanks!

Bum-Mer? Bumpy? Bumpty?

First born was 9lb 8, second 8lb 9, new one 7lb 5. I think I will dub him bum-lite!

Guest Hammerin Hammon

Congrats,I accept your excuse for today, and does this mean you wont be at work tommarow. <_<

Craig.

Guest Hammerin Hammon

Happy B-day and congrats to your surprise bundle of joy. Give your wife our regards, maybe you can invest on one of those cool Honda, bikes I saw with a side cart to take your kids on some bike rides.

Happy b-day.

Mrs. Hammerin Hammon

Now you can share even more with your new offspring. You and he can blow out the candles together on the birthday cake! Have a great birthday. (I know you are having a great birthday with Baby Bum) <_<

Congrats on both counts. What an awesome birthday!

Congratulations Mike! Hope you and your son have many happy bdays to come.

Belated Happy Birthday Brother Man! Congrats to you, the Mrs. and the newest member of your clan too.

Best wishes for all three of you, see you on a ride soon!

Aaron

For your wife's sake, I hope it was a 'C' section and she didnt have to wait until your birthday..... B) Congrats to you both on a new little 'bum'. B)

Spyder