Socaldualer

Suspension guy in SD?

Ive heard mention of a gentlemen in SD that gets rave reviews for suspension work, and seeing that i need to lower two bikes i was wondering if anyone could let me know who it is?

Much appreciated!

S101 is the go to SDAR team suspension guy and dang straight up good all the way around.

FYI,But I wanted to add that there is another top tier solo act here now as well, Crow Performance Suspension (Mike Crow) featuring Race Tech, he is a full service Race Tech affiliate (FYI), he has full Race Tech data and parts access.

He just did my Husky, I thought I was on a different bike. Wish I had the suspension done when I got the bike. It wasn't all me, well it was mostly me but the handling is so much better now.

Uncle C.

Sucks being short....

I have some inseam challenges and George assisted with the settings without taking away all the travel. I also got a Seat Concepts Low seat for the WR and things work well for me now.

I like that Trophy!- inseam challenged!

I think i jiggered with mine too much and now the front feels light and seems to wash a little-with my fork raising-bar rising-SC seat adding and rear sag adjusting i think i screwed up the ergonomics and it sounds like i need to possibly respring the forks to get it right-talked to George on phone-he had lots of great answers and obviously knows more than i do so thanks again everyone im headed to see George!

Don,t forget about Brad Spaug -- Sorry if I murdered his name.

I second, or third, or 4th...whatever, everyone said about George, Suspenders...he worked on my 950 forks, plus he's a fellow club member and enthusiast !

Don,t forget about Brad Spaug -- Sorry if I murdered his name.

Spaugh...Kug, u only wounded, not murdered.

George is good plus he comes with almost 1000 referrals . (never used him professionally but worked next to him for a second and he seems knowledgable.)

There's a guy in alpine that does great work also.(doc)