Mikey777

Weego Lithium Jump Starter...size of a smart phone

Now this is kind of cool...and might be a good thing to have on your big bike trip. You just have to remember to keep it charged....

$89.99 on Amazon

Looks nice and small. I have the antigravity xp1 and works nice. The tusk one looks identical ti the antigravity but at $89. Good find mikey

One of my riding buddies in AZ swears by it.

Says it worked like a charm the first and only time he needed it (out in the middle of BFE alone).

That is a good find, thanks for posting Mike. Nice X-mas stocking stuffer, and they're available on E-bay for $89 w/ free shipping.

Thanks for posting that Mike. An especially good buy for the solo adventure riders who do not have the kick start set-up on their bike, as in yours truly. Finding a spot to bump start in a ravine or in sand does not always prove successful! cheers

anti gravity are having a black friday sale currently and 25% off anything. Promo code: agbf2015

anti gravity are having a black friday sale currently and 25% off anything. Promo code: agbf2015

Daaaaaaaang! That's $32.50 off. Nice score. Thanks

Been carrying one for almost two years and have jumped two buddies in Baja, one in the Sierra's, one at Lake Henshaw and a tractor on the beach in Lost Coast that was trying to tow a stuck car. Plus they can charge your phone :)

Two years ago at a desert dash my suburban sat over the weekend with a stone dead battery that wouldn't even roll up the windows. A riding buddy had his new anti gravity and I laughed at him when he said he could jump start the burb. I bought one the next day.

I have an anti-gravity also. the XP-1. Saw Arnie's and ordered one the next day. Hahaha. My antigravity started my next door neighbor's Sienna after it sat with a door open all night. It was dead, dead, dead. Not even a click from the solenoid when the key was turned. The Antigravity started it in one try and still showed full battery afterwards.

Also, Costco has a $58 one right now. I bought one for my wife's van. It only has 8000mh versus my Antigravity's 12,000 but should crank a moto battery no problem. The weego $89 one is only 6,000mh, fyi.

http://www.costco.com/Lithium-Jump-Starter-and-Portable-Power-Bank.product.100230151.html?catalogId=10701&keyword=winplus&langId=-1&storeId=10301&refine=

XP1, but I was given a smaller one sold at Cycle Gear as a gift and now carry that one. It may not start 11 cars but it did start a huge diesel tractor :)

The pod and weego look pretty nice for dualsport stuff my antigravity xp1 is pretty bulky for just a backup jump starter

Survival frog.com has the pod on sale for $69 bucks.

Thanks all, thanks cosmo, bought it at frog, along with the Luci inflatable solar light to give to a friend because it also works great when out and about.

I am curious about the Pod's mh rating. Can't find it anywhere. Fwiw, the Costco one has the same dimensions as the pod and 8000mh. They're in the warehouse, so no need to order it.

These little things are flooding the market now. You can find them on Amazon for well under 100 dollars capable of not only jumping a small truck but also capable of charging cell phones, tablets,and even laptops.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_nr_n_0?fst=as%3Aoff&rh=n%3A15684181%2Cn%3A318336011%2Ck%3Ajump+starter%2Cp_85%3A2470955011%2Cp_72%3A1248861011&sort=price-asc-rank&keywords=jump+starter&ie=UTF8&qid=1449238610&rnid=15690151

http://www.amazon.com/gp/search/ref=sr_nr_n_3?fst=as%3Aoff&rh=n%3A15684181%2Cn%3A1253955011%2Ck%3Ajump+starter%2Cp_85%3A2470955011%2Cp_72%3A1248861011&sort=price-asc-rank&keywords=jump+starter&ie=UTF8&qid=1449238610&rnid=15690151

I really need to pick one up. I ride alone enough that it's going to pay for itself oneday :)

Was in Costco Morena last night and noticed they have a small booster for $59 right now. It may be a bit larger. We were in a hurry and I didn't get a chance to look at it closely.

I linked it earlier. It's the same dimensions as the pod and has 8000mh. Can't find the mh on the pod.

Looks perfect I might have to get one of those for overnight trips on small bike. Antigravity xp1 is bulky