kkug

Dana Memorial Ride Attendees List June 14-15

This might be hard to do and keep up dated . Sondra is off for a few days. We have SDAR riders and Facebook friends and other friends going on this. I will try to make a list and up date it. But I am also going on a ride a few days before the event so it might not be complete.

I will try to edit this post to keep it up. I am going to copy a list from the main post. Here goes. So post up what group you want to be in and I will try to change the list. Also Post up if you will be going to mikes ( and if you already are rooming with someone or need to share a room -you need to make your own reservation with mike.

Sondra -adv ? Mikes

kkug Tec-Mikes-need roommate :wub:

Afry adv-mikes

Steve Mathews FB-Tec-Mikes ?

Friends of my buddy Steve Mathews + 2 tec -mikes

Dan Diego-adv-sawmill only

Effin Eddie

Tracy K.-tec -mikes

Chris N.-Tec-sawmill only ??

Gary O ?????

DS Fox-tec-Mikes

Chris Wildomar-Truck ? mikes ?

Shooby -adv -sawmill

Mikey777-adv-Mikes

Kato -tec-sawmill only

Todd Whiteside-adv mikes ?

Crawdady-tec-mikes

Bruce -Tec Mikes

Goofyfooter -Tec -sawmill only ?

Jcolmbotos +1-Tec -Mikes ?

Mtnmanseth -tec-mikes ?

Danrider -tec-Mikes ?

Orrical ???

BillP tec-sawmill

Carguy-Tec ?-Mikes

Rigaaaaaaaadan-tec-mikes

Cerveza 12 -Tec -Mikes

Downs -?

Paul Bowers - Tec -Saw Mill

Bubbagums-Tec-Mikes ?

TV scum -adv -sawmill

WOW -this is a good turnout- If you have changes let us know.

WOW -this is a good turnout- If you have changes let us know.

Ken Count me in, I was just worried about my foot when you posted. I will ride with your group

I plan on going and staying at Mike's (never been).

Need to share a room with someone.

Whatever group leaves Saturday morning....or maybe even a day earlier if anyone does that.

Also.....there is a technical route ? How technical....I'll be on the 950.....unless its gnarly single track....I can probably do it. Please let me know.

I'm not gonna have a passport in time....so will have to use my birth certificate to get back in our country.

Lots of good memories of Dana will be shared along this ride. It looks to be a great turnout, many thanks to Sondra for coordinating this ride and inviting SDAR along with his family and friends. kkug and Afry know routes from Tecate to get everybody safely to the memorial site and onto Mike's for the night. Afry's route will be big bike suitable and Ken will probably lead the small bikes on a fun adventure. I believe many riders from outside SDAR are coming along as well, it will be a great time at Mike's Sky Ranch with moto friends. In my opinion this ride is about Dana and the comardery of all of us sharing/experiencing his passion for riding off-road motos south of the border.

Randy, I'm glad you'll be making it on the trip. I think you'll enjoy Mike's and the whole experience. I hope to ride with you again (I need to confirm my schedule but I at a minimum, I will make Saturday's portion).

The tec ride will not be that intense. We have a large group and we need to be at the Sawmill area at 11-11:30. But will include some area,s of sand whoops. It would be nice to do the last route Dana took but I don,t see that happening.But we will be on part of it.

Not sure yet if I can swing Saturday night. Coming home from a week long ride, then taking off 3 days later for an overnighter might not sit well with the wife. I'm good for small bike ride on Saturday but can't commit to Saturday night.

Covered in Rides

I put in a time off request for that Sunday....I'm still waiting to see if it gets approved....so I'm still a maybe...man I hate working Sundays

Kkug thanks for trying hard to keep track of all the people, routes and accommodations. Most everyone appreciates it.

Guest Crusty

We went today and said our prayer.

We are out.

I plan on going and staying at Mike's (never been).

Need to share a room with someone.

Whatever group leaves Saturday morning....or maybe even a day earlier if anyone does that.

Also.....there is a technical route ? How technical....I'll be on the 950.....unless its gnarly single track....I can probably do it. Please let me know.

I'm not gonna have a passport in time....so will have to use my birth certificate to get back in our country.

Split a room? I need to ride the 950

Just an FYI...this is from the State Department website. A passport is required. If you expedite it, you should be able to get it on time.

http://travel.state.gov/content/passports/english/passports/information/do-i-need.html

Traveling by Land?

All adults arriving by land from Canada or Mexico must have a passport.

• Either a passport book or passport card may be used.
  • All U.S. citizens may apply for a passport card.
  • To learn more about the passport card, including how to apply and the differences between the passport book and passport card, please visit our U.S. Passport Card page.

U.S. citizen children under age 16 arriving by land from Canada or Mexico may present an original or certified copy of his or her birth certificate, Consular Report of Birth Abroad, or Certificate of Citizenship.

kkug

Sorry for delayed response.

I'm in for Mike's as well

Thanks to you & Sondra for pulling this together.

In, for The Kug Group and Mike's, riding the 570

Rich and I are "in" for the full Kug experience......we'll split a room at Mike's......Do I need to call Mikes directly or are we just winging it when we get there?

ken, do you have gps tracks? if so can you send to me....thanks....see you on the 14th...

ken, do you have gps tracks? if so can you send to me....thanks....see you on the 14th...

Not at this time we will see how the weekend goes .

In, for The Kug Group and Mike's, riding the 570

Rich and I are "in" for the full Kug experience......we'll split a room at Mike's......Do I need to call Mikes directly or are we just winging it when we get there?

You need to call mikes for a room

Ken, add Big Todd from HB riding his 990 with me to the list please.

Edit- scratch that, he's out.

Hey everyone, I plan on going and if someone needs a place to park in Campo, let me know.

Hey everyone, I plan on going and if someone needs a place to park in Campo, let me know.

Are you going to Mikes or just to the Sawmill ?

Everything is set, the shirts are made, memorial plaques are completed and it is almost time to honor our Baja Brother, Dana. Goofy Footer said it nicely in his post, "In my opinion this ride is about Dana and the comradery of all of us sharing/experiencing his passion for riding off-road motos south of the border."

Please make sure to be ride ready by 8:30 as we have some miles to cover to meet the family at the site at 11:30. After that, the pace can be determined within the groups. Thank you for coming out, it really means a lot to the family.

I will be calling the Saw Mill with a final head count for lunch and gas, so far I have 37 riders confirmed and about 6 maybes. If you could call Mike's, if you plan on staying there that would be great. We can figure out the room sharing when we get there, so don't worry about it for now. Mikes Sky Rancho will take good care of us.

If anyone needs a place to stay in San Diego, I have a spare room.

+ 1 maybe. Likely. Probably.

67.876%

Down and back same day.