KTMrad

Discussions at SDAR Club Meeting Tuesday July 20th

Please come prepared if you have any problems, questions, concerns, suggestions to help improve SDAR and/or the website.

Also, if you have the same for the Husqvarna and/or KTM Reps who will be at the meeting.

Paul, owner of GP Motorcycles will also be ready to listen to any suggestions, questions or input you may have for his new KTM Dealership and his existing Husky dealership.

After all, we are their customers, and Paul has expressed great interest in being involved with SDAR, the ONLY dualsport club and website in the San Diego area.

Paul should be concerned with being a good dealer, from what i see alot of people here at sdar still spend considerable money on bikes, parts, and supplies for riding. Standing out as a quality dealer with good service, fair prices, and a friendly atmosphere could do very well for him with this crowd.

I look forward to meeting him tuesday

Thanks for setting this all up Randy...always nice to be surrounded by experts....looking forward to asking, learning, listening, and hanging out with everyone...

EXPERTS? Dont know bunch about that however ..

I would like to see more riding gear well more of a selection of gear, and not have to order it and wait aweek.

leg Armor, chest impact suits and so on. More toys for our toys, movie night would be cool

Paul, owner of GP Motorcycles will also be ready to listen to any suggestions

Consider becoming a Garmin rep/dealer.....it's a natural supplement to the dualsport scene.......it would be nice to be able to deal with a local/physical rep for GPS supplies/questions/service.......actually, "I" should become a Garmin Rep/Dealer ;):oB)

randy...to whoever got paul krause to come and speak...a big thanx...that was really cool. very interesting.we found out we had some mutual friends and had some really cool discussion time...thanx

Randy, this is the third meeting I have attended and I would like to say well done. Another great host in GP Motorcycle and good food, speakers and a great time visiting with members.

I have met new folks each time and to bad I can't remember the names all the time. And on that note, the member that might be interested in the Hodaka Super Rat project don't forget to PM me your e-mail address.

Kelly

always a pleasure to see you kelly. for anyones info...socalhodaka is the GOOD kelly :blink:

nice to meet all of the members i hadnt met before, and see a few of the ones i have met in the past B)

sounds like it went well... I was unable to leave work (until 11:30) so couldn't go... probably worked out better that way :blink:

Thanks Randy and all the SDAR members. I was realy suprised on the turnout. Shure are a lot of die hard moto folks in SD. ( El Centro -Jim also ). Realy hade a good time.

Cant ,t wait for the next one

Later the Kug

Hope we get a place available in North County for a meeting or two sometime. ;)

Hope we get a place available in North County for a meeting or two sometime. ;)

The last time I was at BMW in Esscondido, the manager expressed interest in hosting a meeting some time.

We have a few shops that may want to host a North County meeting...........but the problem is, we can't do it on a weeknight, it will have to be on a weekend.

It's just not practical for everyone from down south to fight northbound traffic during the week.

We have a few shops that may want to host a North County meeting...........but the problem is, we can't do it on a weeknight, it will have to be on a weekend.

It's just not practical for everyone from down south to fight northbound traffic during the week.

Likewise for us North County folks going south during the week.

Ummmm.........I think the traffic heading south is less than heading north during rush hour.........please correct me if I'm wrong.

i kinda feel like sneeker...not everyone in No.Co. can get down to downtown on a week day either...so it might still be nice to have a meeting in No.Co. for those of us out here {technically i am NORTH :lol: }

if people from downtown or So.Co. cant make it up here because of traffic....oh well...not EVERYONE can make EVERY meeting...but by moving it around a bit it may open up opportunity for guys, or ladies, who otherwise wouldn't make it....

just my $0.02

In any event having some meetings on the weekends may provide a good alternative for avoiding traffic no matter where.

Yes, we'll try the weekend meeting, probably for the next one which hopefully will be in North County.

We'll have to find out if people will want to go on a weekend........and if it will be convenient for the shops to host on a weekend.

so it might still be nice to have a meeting in No.Co. for those of us out here {technically i am NORTH :blink: }

Technically you are SOUTH county, south riverside county.lol

rather save my weekends to ride......talk about it during the week and then make it happen!

rather save my weekends to ride......talk about it during the week and then make it happen!

SDBMW seemed like a pretty good 'central' location. I don't know what other shops are in that area, but I'm sure there are other meeting locations.

Shops are very gracious though, and it's always fun to look at toys!

+1 - You won't see me at a weekend meeting.......unless that's what you call a group of riders sitting around with a cold "b" reminiscing about the day's ride :blink::lol:

Weekdays for me.....would prefer not to spend the weekend with a bunch of guys.....that aren't riding dirtbikes.

Ok, next SDAR meeting is Aug 7th, in Mammoth CA, cold beers in hand, blues music in the background...who's with me?!?

(We'll be doing a 3/4 day ride first)

Ok, next SDAR meeting is Aug 7th, in Mammoth CA, cold beers in hand, blues music in the background...who's with me?!?

(We'll be doing a 3/4 day ride first)

IN!!.......that's my kind of meeting!

Ride, talk about it, tilt a few and repeat!....