I love that place. I have been a regular customer since it changed owners. They are always super helpful!

Beezzz

Sad Day, when a quality shop can't continue. In a bad economy, the toys are the first to go.

It's out of the way for me, but I'll have to drop in some time and see the place this month. How sad for them. It's terrible how many small business owners are getting eliminated by all the poor economic crap. :ph34r:

(from email)

Bob and I have gone over our budget and attempted to forecast the summer several ways. Unfortunately, options such as: reducing rent/moving locations, lower SBA loan monthly payment, less employees, taking on more service work, etc. doesn't work an would only be a band aide, sliding us further into debt with creditors. Our debt is simply too great for this economy and our personal assets have been depleted. We have come to a harsh reality that we can no longer put our personal well being and financial livelihood behind the business' interests.

Sadly, we are announcing publicly that the month of May shall be our last. Bob and I are forced to declare bankruptcy. GULP!

The near future (Summer) is unclear for us at this time. We love the industry, riding, racing and customer interactions. We will see what opportunities the good LORD places before us. We know this is a shock to all of you. We both have been battling this financial situation for over a year and are already in an optimistic viewpoint that we will learn from this and be only that much stronger. We will keep the website (sdsportcycles.com) active and updated as long as possible, to keep you all posted.

WHAT YOU CAN DO-

Get down here and buy some deals!!!

-Rich

San Diego Sportcycles

7245 El Cajon Blvd

San Diego, CA 92115

sdsportcycles.com

619-464-6255

They have klin MOAB pants for $79 so i got a pair on Saturday.

Too small, so i took em in to get hmmmmm yeah WIDER in the hips/waist

It sounds like they might be thinking about internet sales.

thats great shop,

Jeff and I went down there on Saturday. It was a nice shop. I bought a few items for service on my bikes and so did Jeff. They have lots of really nice clothes, but of course I am overstocked on clothes myself, so I didn't buy any.

Hi Riders,

No miracles as of our last note (didn't win the lotto or find a buyer).

We will be closing at the end of MAY. We will keep you posted over the Summer as to what is next for Bob and I.

The good news, is that we are still able to do special orders till the end of the month.

The entire store is marked down 10-60%. Hurry for best selection.

-Rich

D38 #72v

San Diego Sportcycles

7245 El Cajon Blvd

San Diego, CA 92115

sdsportcycles.com

619-464-6255

Very sorry to hear about this, glad you are being logical about it. Best of wishes for a last minute save, and if not best of wishes in all future endeavors. R

WoW... that was quick. :lazy:

JUST IN;

We Have Moved!

Bob and I searched and found a great partner shop to get us back up and running next week, 6/29.

The shop is called Privateer's Garage. Their mission is simple... Give us riders a place to go wrench on our bikes. They also do clinics and how to demos. Check out their website for details.

Now the catch, the store location. It is off Interstate 805 at Miramar Rd. I know it is a trek for East County and South Bay residence. Please bear with us, as we start up from scratch. Bob and I are working on an additional East County partner store solution by July. In the meantime, you can reach us at the same phone number and email/web addresses for special orders. If need be, we can arrange a local (Santee near hwy 125) drop off/pick up point.

Come visit us next Sunday, June 28th @ Privateer's Garage for their OPEN HOUSE, 10am-5pm. There will be deals and free food. They will even have a Dyno machine on site. Sign up on their website. Alex from Inhouse Suspension is coming down for the open house too, so guys can talk to him about suspension set-up.

Rich and Bob Nixon

San Diego Sportcycles 2.0

We Have Moved!

Miramar location

San Diego Sportcycles

Partnered with Privateer's Garage

5828 Autoport Mall

San Diego CA, 92121

East County Location- Coming Soon

sdsportcycles.com

619-464-6255