Sign in to follow this  
kkug

"KUG" ,s Birthday Party 4-11-2015

Hi All ---You are invited to my Birthday Party

Well it’s that time again. The” KUG” is turning 60 ( but going on 29) It has been Ten years since the last big bash. With age comes downsizing so this decade’s event will be at my house.

This time there will not be any trail riding, off roading but plenty of bench racing. I might do a hike on Saturday morning so all are welcome for that.

This will be a good mix of my Motorcycle, Hiking ,Bicycling,Beer Drinking, Eating ,Camping, Friends. So come and mingle and tell lies about your adventures.

I think I will do a Pot Luck ( I love Pot Lucks ) I will have a grill or two available, two fire pit thingies . I will supply tables ,paper plates coolers ect and some goodies for the Grill, soft drinks. water.

If you like to bring a dish ,desert,snacks , stuff for the grill to share that would be great.

We will have beer tasting, wine tasting, soda tasting for those who BYOB (recommended) There is a great beer cellar right down the street from me if we run out.

Bring a Lawn Chair

Please RSVP (PM) or E Mail kkug@cox.net and I will give you more details on the time and place .

Thanks the "KUG"

98900201_mCgPD-M-L.jpg

The big 6 oh...

Sounds like fun...

I have a ---- load on the calendar for that day...

But I'm going put this high on the list and see if I can pull it off...

I'm in. I'm sure you still have a walker from your broken leg so I won't give you one of those as a gift.

Covered in Old Friends

Go To Meeting Link - Required!! Live Simulcast Requested.

Your Backyard,,,I don't think so. How about a remote - Baja - Cathedral Valley - Black Rock Desert

I may need to fly in. (:-((

I am investigating you and would love to come with my film crew. I will be attending along with Barbara Walters.

Can we do this as a floating party somewhere off the coast of San Clemente Island?

Can we do this as a floating party somewhere off the coast of San Clemente Island?

We can all go to visit you with jet skis. Got to call Baja Designs to see what they have for watercraft. LOL

Bump Bump Bump for a good time ! You will be the life of the party.

Bump-- "KUG" stickers are in stock. Limited stock on hand. Also a special item for those who attend . :smile_anim:

Sorry, but I'm going miss it. My daughter is competing in Riverside tomorrow...

Take a gander at the decal wall at Coco's Corner.

Uh, huh...post-14554-0-39656700-1428713403.jpg

Ya "KUG " put that their so everyone that takes a picture of CoCo see,s it . :smile_anim:

Ken, trying to make it but have none motorcycle family making an appearance. Depending on what I can get away with I will be there...you old fart :)

Happy Birthday Kug - All the Best to you as we recognise what a Great Fellow you are. You are the First on the list for Adventure, Near and Far.

Your pal, Bagstr

Wish I could've been there...but I was moving to new house this weekend...had no time to party or ride.

Happy belated Birthday !