bikeslut

noobish, round 2...East county

Hi I am new to the site. I purchased a 2012 KLR650 a few months ago and would love to do this ride with you all. Want to learn more about over night camping.

Bob

I want to go/help. I can lead, sweep, photograph, or even change a tire. I prefer the dirt option but use me where you need me.

Might I suggest regrouping at Kwaaymii Point after Pine Creek... it's about 2 miles away and has a great view.

I won't be meeting you guy's at Carl's Jr. My plan is to park somewhere on Hwy 80 to catch some pics as you all ride by.

See you Sunday Ken

I want to go/help. I can lead, sweep, photograph, or even change a tire. I prefer the dirt option but use me where you need me.

Might I suggest regrouping at Kwaaymii Point after Pine Creek... it's about 2 miles away and has a great view.

I won't be meeting you guy's at Carl's Jr. My plan is to park somewhere on Hwy 80 to catch some pics as you all ride by.

See you Sunday Ken

That was my plan as well (kwaymii point...not sure if the desert overlook has been repaired yet)

See you Sunday Ken

dirt sections:

Viejas Grade- not optional

Deer Park Road- optional

Corral Canyon Road- not optional

Bear Valley Road and Kernan- optional

trail 1 and 2- optional

Spur Meadow- optional

Perimeter Road- optional

Wasn't able to get a tire for the street bike in time so I won't be there.....

Bummer.

Uncle Champ and I will meet the group Old Hwy 80 @ Pine Creek Rd for the rest of the loop. :ph34r:/>

He has a new toy. :good:

This looks good. I'm going to join in with the group as you come through Descanso, about the top of Viejas Grade.

The sweepers will be all confused. :confused:/>

See you out there.

Alrighty, the black 'Strom will be back in action tomorrow! Count me in. I shifted my workload around and surfed today instead. Tough life, we have here in SD, right? Surf one day and the next ride in some awesome undeveloped area in the hills out east?!

Randy, sorry you can't make it. I have actually wanted to meet you since Alex at Kon Tiki made sure I joined this site when I first brought my bike into his shop.

Thats good stuff/route you're putting together there mr.bikeslut, props. and I wish I could make it but that sporadic stuck shifter in coyote mountain was a chunk of 4th gear floating around in my gear box. Split case etc.. back on the trail soon. Have fun you all

In on the Scrambler. Taking the paved options and the perimeter rd around CC. IE, the easy route.

I am IN on this one. I will be meeting Carguy and Uncle Champ then we will be meeting the group @ Pine Creek.

I'll wear my roost guard...

:-)

Too soon?

Uncle Champ and I will meet the group Old Hwy 80 @ Pine Creek Rd for the rest of the loop. :ph34r:/>/>

He has a new toy. :good:/>

Thats good stuff/route you're putting together there mr.bikeslut, props. and I wish I could make it but that sporadic stuck shifter in coyote mountain was a chunk of 4th gear floating around in my gear box. Split case etc.. back on the trail soon. Have fun you all

OUCH

Pretty sure I saw you guys on Sunrise. I was on my GSA heading the opposite direction with a buddy of mine. Looked like a BIG group!!

Pretty sure I saw you guys on Sunrise. I was on my GSA heading the opposite direction with a buddy of mine. Looked like a BIG group!!

more than 20 bikes... i have no photos

Please put your photos in the Ride Reports thread....sorry I missed it due to no bike ready for riding.....next time !

Thanks to those who put it on and participated !