Slaugo

ABDSP/OcWells April 6, 2013

XR40097 is riding back. We're gonna cover a lot of ground and at a pretty good clip, if that sounds good saddle up leaving for Otay mt them the border fence to campo to corral to Kernin to buckman to pine valley to sunrise hwy via truck trail to Jullian to I think grapevine s2 borego to OcWells to meet up with the rest. But Xr97400 plates aka Jon is heading right back and I'm riding for two days then riding back.

JRNewman if you going then pm me for the addy.

Sounds good Jon

OK! Bike is fully together an working! Where are we meeting for the ride out? What time? I live in lemon grove and calnub lives in north park.

I'm driving the truck out in the morning. I'll look for you guys at the campsite late morning - 9:00? I might change my plans if I see winds over 40 mph.

Oh that was you? It's Warren right?

For all interested hers the meet up spot.

2903 Jamacha Rd

Rancho San Diego‎ California‎ 92019 United States

06:00 kickstand up and rollin. If your coming and are going to be late, best call someone. Ill be there prolly at 5:30 for coffee if anyone needs some too, ill see you there.

Looking forward to a safe adventure with you all.

My wife reminded me its date night here in PB and I better get off the phone.

If mama ain't happy, no ones happy.

2903 Jamacha Rd

06:00 kickstand up and rollin. If your coming and are going to be late, best call someone. Ill be there prolly at 5:30 for coffee if anyone needs some too, ill see you there.

Ok i'll see you there! Yes it's warren.

I'm driving the truck out in the morning. I'll look for you guys at the campsite late morning - 9:00? I might change my plans if I see winds over 40 mph.

No winds over the high 20's for tomorrow I'm the forecast. But they say some gust may appear.

Hope to see you out there.

2903 Jamacha Rd

At the Mobil station? Happy wife happy life!

Unfortunately I won't be able to join you guys, looks like a helluva ride and I'm sad to miss out, enjoy.

Unfortunately I won't be able to join you guys, looks like a helluva ride and I'm sad to miss out, enjoy.

Bummer, catch you next time.

Was out there today weather was beautiful, rode with FuzzyNugs about 80mi.

We went to Salton Sea had lunch saw some sites on way back.

Had a great time can't wait to get back out there.

Kris thanks for the ride and all your help couldn't of done it with out you.

Great day but couldn't stay had to make Doctor appointment. :heh:

Pass the crew about 5:00 on Split Mountain rd.

Waved but you guys were on a mission.

We also saw the train running (cool). :coolio:

Hope you all have a good time.

Glad you got out, hope your not hurt from the ride. Had thought you were staying out another day.

Here at the Mobile all alone.......Sadface :)

On my way to Kendalls in Borrego Springs......breakfast at 8/riding at 9.....no agenda.. 3 or groups to visit

Well they should up and we headed up Otay. Nothing unusual, just foggy. Then just past Doghouse on our decent my rear wheel locked up and pulling in the clutch didn't help. Seems like the tranny is locked up some how. Sadface. We goofed with it for a while the I took the chain off and coasted sown to power plant and I'm drinking a beer and eating my lunch burrito while 97XR400 Jon grabs his truck to end our short ride.

But I did get some great GoPro footage of me coasting down Otay..........

Is there a DRZ tranny Doctor in the house?

If any one sees or here's from wintyfresh, Daniel or Kato. Please let them know I won't be out there today .

I fixed Bob's WR450 transmission when it locked up on him.

Had a fun little ride through the OHV area with BillP and Fuzzynugs on Saturday, tho sadly we were a bit limited in where we could go due to having a couple of 2wd trucks following. I was definitely grateful for Fuzzy's help after the ride on Saturday when I picked up a ~4" screw in my rear tire on Split Mountain.

Had a fun little ride through the OHV area with BillP and Fuzzynugs on Saturday, tho sadly we were a bit limited in where we could go due to having a couple of 2wd trucks following. I was definitely grateful for Fuzzy's help after the ride on Saturday when I picked up a ~4" screw in my rear tire on Split Mountain.

I rode by your camp saturday with tntmo and his son. You guys must have been out riding because no bikes were there. It was toasty out! I hoe you guys didn't unknowingly hit the silt bed along the train tracks due east from your camp. Needless to say it came as a surprise to us.

Apparently there will be some good footage of me once FuzzyNugs processes it!

And by good I mean me dropping my bike.

I rode by your camp saturday with tntmo and his son. You guys must have been out riding because no bikes were there. It was toasty out! I hoe you guys didn't unknowingly hit the silt bed along the train tracks due east from your camp. Needless to say it came as a surprise to us.

Paul and I went thru the silt beds on our 990's . It was interesting hitting them at 50 mph on the big bikes.

CiD

Paul and I went thru the silt beds on our 990's . It was interesting hitting them at 50 mph on the big bikes.

CiD

Interesting meaning "I'm pretty much out of control, but nevertheless realize survival depends on powering up, not slowing down, and if I must fall at least it will be soft".

I knew about the silt beds, but thought they were farther along the trail so they caught me by surprise. Always fun to go through the cake mix!