Leoffensive

SHES HERE

Congratulations!

Now- time to get your dirt legs... I really do suggest a skid plate, rad guards and case armor, as breaking a new bike would suck.

I find Lark Canyon is very forgiving terrain to fall on

Congratulations!

Now- time to get your dirt legs... I really do suggest a skid plate, rad guards and case armor, as breaking a new bike would suck.

I find Lark Canyon is very forgiving terrain to fall on

i know its scary to think about.

i cant afford any mods til the next pay check.

i wish i could get the ones from recycled and pay him later.

the bike isnt as bad as i thought it would be riding as far as height goes.

im on my toes but its not bad at all.

you people who say this thing is slow and weak are freakin crazy speed demon psychos.

bob if you know how to do the free mods perhaps i can ride up to your place this week sometime and you can show me the ropes. i have some blue locktite for that counter sprocket mod thingy and whats needed for that free power mod?

When you can, more dirt-oriented tires. Ask CL300CAPT what I mean :coolio:

When you can, more dirt-oriented tires. Ask CL300CAPT what I mean :coolio:/>

yea ive read in many different places and forums about how they are called deathwings

Congrats on the new sled!

Gotta get that first scratch on it!

Lots of free or almost free mods you can do, drill out the small exhaust restriction, remove front and rear reflectors, pull out the taillight spacer and make the rear fender a bit cleaner. A couple of carb jets and a hot putty knife will get the 3x3 mod done.

I have a DRZ manual that I will trade you for 12 cold PBR's.

Gotta get that first scratch on it!

Lots of free or almost free mods you can do, drill out the small exhaust restriction, remove front and rear reflectors, pull out the taillight spacer and make the rear fender a bit cleaner. A couple of carb jets and a hot putty knife will get the 3x3 mod done.

I have a DRZ manual that I will trade you for 12 cold PBR's.

haha ill have to look into those.

i have the manual.

Leo- you have the manual that came with the bike or the "book"?

Go to thumpertalk and read the drz section until your eyes bleed-

Buy Tom 12 pbr just to get on his good side- a good guy to know

Leo- you have the manual that came with the bike or the "book"?

Go to thumpertalk and read the drz section until your eyes bleed-

Buy Tom 12 pbr just to get on his good side- a good guy to know

haha i guess the one that came with the bike is different from the book haha.

been doing that off and on all weekend/day

i remember him being really cool when i was lookin at the dr350 that used to belong to you.

haha i have no problem buyin him a 12 pack for the help he provided in the past even though i didnt end up getting the bike.

Sweet- :good:/>

you sir!!!!

when i get some experience under my belt i definitely would love to join you on a baja run

Most excellent choice of first wheels, she will last you a lot longer than your first crush.

Very nice machine.

Suggestion: focus on riding and learning more than modding.

Example: any of us on wildly modded DRZ and Ryan Dungey on oem stock DRZ, on dirt, think who will ride better faster and smoke anyone here.

Get to know your machine, learn how to stop fast and efficiently before learning how to go fast, do your braking and tail slide exercises, beat up those "street" tires for a bit.

nice machine be safe out there (learn how to stop and avoid obstacles first)

focus on riding and learning more than modding.

Get to know your machine, learn how to stop fast and efficiently before learning how to go fast, do your braking and tail slide exercises, beat up those "street" tires for a bit.

+1

Congratulations on the new bike....

Out of the box, it will be more then sufficient to show you around the trails

Throw some availability out and lets get that thing muddy

Fo sho. I just wanna do the countershaft sprocket fix and deburring the shifter so it don't bust a hole in the case. Anyone have a file?

I should be golden all week after 4 cept Friday and the weekends should be good all day. My bday is on Monday woot

Fo sho. I just wanna do the countershaft sprocket fix and deburring the shifter so it don't bust a hole in the case. Anyone have a file?

I should be golden all week after 4 cept Friday and the weekends should be good all day. My bday is on Monday woot

I should be in Fletcher Hills on Thurs after work. I have a tools and own a DRZ. PM me.

Congrats man and great choice for a first bike. The Deathwing tires are actually pretty good street tires, but you won't want to push them too hard in the dirt or they will start sliding. As everyone else is suggesting, get that street time in, get it dirty a bit and then start doing the mods. Even if it's only 1-2k miles, it's nice to have a baseline feel for your bike so you can appreciate the upgrades.