KTMrad

10th Annual Anza Borrego Desert Dash Dualsport Ride

In for both days!!

Last year was alot of fun.

Butterfield ranch is a great place to stay if you have an RV/trailer of some kind.

Bring the whole family my wife had a great time last year.

see ya then

Anybody know if you can get PayPerView at Butterfield Ranch by chance?

I seriously doubt it, when I was out there in October their bigscreen was on its last legs and showing OTA broadcasts.

Mailing the form and check tomorrow!!! During the ride, does anybody stay at the camp and socialize at all? My wife is thinking of tagging along-

Mailing the form and check tomorrow!!! During the ride, does anybody stay at the camp and socialize at all? My wife is thinking of tagging along-

My wife liked going last year and just hung out at the campground. I think she plans to go again.

All In for both days. Entry Form & check mailing out today.

Darn it, I'm out. Looks like I'll be enjoying NAS Fallon, NV instead. Woo hoo?

Bring a jacket...

My wife liked going last year and just hung out at the campground. I think she plans to go again.

My wife and kids have hung out at camp the last two dashes. They like it. My kids attempted to buy up all the ice cream from the Butterfield store last year. They failed, but plan on making another assault this Feb.

I have a question, I'm pretty sure I will be ok but will we be getting into elevations where I would need to lean out the bike. I went to Kennedy Meadows this summer and had the wrong set up, bike ran bad. Also anyone know if there will be spots for tent camping and are fires allowed?

I have a question, I'm pretty sure I will be ok but will we be getting into elevations where I would need to lean out the bike. I went to Kennedy Meadows this summer and had the wrong set up, bike ran bad. Also anyone know if there will be spots for tent camping and are fires allowed?

No elevation extremes. Tent camping yes. Fires yes.

We will be as high as Julian for about 1/2 hour then down.

My wife and kid and my riding partner's wife and kid hang out at the camp. There is a couple nice walking trials that lead out of the campground. They also drive over on Sunday and meet us at the lunch stop.

Sounds like college.

Sounds like college.

Sometimes the innocent things written come out that way. Your wit never stops

Your wit never stops

My wit frequently stops halfway.

People frequently mistake you for a wit but their only half right.

CiD

My wife and kid and my riding partner's wife and kid hang out at the camp. There is a couple nice walking trials that lead out of the campground. They also drive over on Sunday and meet us at the lunch stop.

So it sounds like you and Jeff are going to make it. This year my other brother in law Wildwood will be riding with me, Charlie, and Brad.

This will be a great ride.

Looks like my riding partner is ditching out and the other one would kill him self if he was to go, so now im stuck without a riding partner which is no big thing but hoping I can tag along with someone else. Figure it would be a little boring just riding by myself. If there is anyone that is looking for someone to ride with or dont mind me trailing behind please let me know.

Filling out my entry tonight. Definitely ready for this after the thrashing I received at the hands of LABV Friday and Saturday.

Is there any particular tent camping spots at Butterfield that we should ask for so we're together as a group?

We usually have a section reserved for the event.

I sent in my form, I plan to camp out in my tent if it gets bad, I will move to back seat of my truck. Do I need to reserve a tent site somewhere or is the section reserved already taken care of?

Looks like my riding partner is ditching out and the other one would kill him self if he was to go, so now im stuck without a riding partner which is no big thing but hoping I can tag along with someone else. Figure it would be a little boring just riding by myself. If there is anyone that is looking for someone to ride with or dont mind me trailing behind please let me know.

I'll ride with you. I fall down in the sand sometimes and I'm not that fast of a rider, but I have fun.