KTMrad

Next SDAR Club Meeting & Desert Dash Volunteers

OK, let's plan a club meeting combined with a Desert Dash planning meeting on Tuesday January 17th at:

Callahan's Mira Mesa

8111 Mira Mesa Blvd

(between Camino Ruiz & Target Drwy)

San Diego, CA 92126

Neighborhood: Mira Mesa

(858) 578-7892

www.callahanspub.com

Just to be clear, this is a club meeting for everyone from 5:30-7:30pm, and from 7:30-8:30pm will be the Desert Dash volunteer planning meeting.

5:30-6:30pm Dinner & Social Hour

6:30-7:30pm Club Meeting & Discussions

7:30-8:30pm Volunteer Meeting for Desert Dash (for those people who volunteered to help out at the Desert Dash)

If you've volunteered for the Desert Dash, please all volunteers sit at the large center table so we can keep the tab on one check since I'm buying (volunteers only).

I hope to have Ed Stovin from CORVA talk for about 15 minutes about OHV & Land Use/Legislation issues.

We'll also do a 50/50 raffle to raise $$ for CORVA land use battles....winner gets a choice of keeping 50% of the $$ or donating it all to CORVA for land use issues.

We'll also do 2012 SDAR voluntary club membership renewals ($20/year as a suporting/contributing member)....all renewals will from now on be due mid January of every year. If you renewed or started your supporting membership in the last 3 months of 2011, you're good until January 2013.

Hope to see you there....Callahan's can seat about 60 people in the front room.

IN

Very Tentative, I am working in LA through 20 January. However, if someone is willing to let me listen in on the meeting via speakerphone....

I am a Verizon customer so if someone has Verizon there would be no minutes used for either party.

OK, not in. This "work" thing is really overrated... :angry2:

In, and I volunteer to drink some of your free beer. However I won't be able to make the Dash this year I'll be OOTC.

Covered in Suds

Love to BUT... 3rd Tuesday of every month is BMW Club meeting and as a board (very bored) member I'm obligated to show up.

I should be there, and for the volunteer meeting since I signed up for that.

In, Carguy will you need a ride?

I'll take a ride, what time you leaving?

Riding from Ramona...anyone else?

In.. Will be leaving Murrieta around 5 if anyone want to carpool.

I will be there.

Randy, I have the registration applications, etc.....and can take care of that during dinner.

(I may need to leave early to pick up passengers at the airport at 7:30 though)

I'm in... Don't know anything about the volunteer thing but as an unemployed bum I have lots of spare time and if you need more people I am free.

Just a reminder......bring some cash for the 50/50 raffle...tickets are $1.00 each, 6 for $5.00.

Ed Stovin from CORVA talk for about 15 minutes about OHV & Land Use/Legislation issues.

We'll also do a 50/50 raffle to raise $$ for CORVA land use battles....winner gets a choice of keeping 50% of the $$ or donating it all to CORVA for land use issues.

We'll also do 2012 SDAR voluntary club membership renewals ($20/year as a suporting/contributing member)....all renewals will from now on be due mid January of every year. If you renewed or started your supporting membership in the last 3 months of 2011, you're good until January 2013.

See ya there !