dsfox

New Bike

Well, as anyone who knows me or rides with me knows "I LOOOOVE My Bike!!!".....so much, that I bought another one :D...My 03 KTM 450exc is such a solid machine, I love everything about it...the light weight, the power, the reliability....everything...

..this one will be for my son, evan, who many of you know.... when we ride together, one of us (usually me) would ride the KLX250...NO comparison....

This one was Too Good to pass up..obtained from original owner, meticulously maintained and gently riden...awesome condition...less than blue book price too!!

(and besides, it's been over a year since I bought a motorcycle, which is a record for me - I also recently sold my quad and kdx200 without a plate)...

Congrats to evan....

NewBike.jpg

Sweet bike. Lucky boy and great Mom! Will you adopt me?

HEY!

It's Roger! Good to see you here.

Nice....lucky (spoiled :lol: ) guy!

Desert season!! gonna need a pic on his bike now!

SAM_0621.jpg

nice find! good luck keeping up with the kid now...

THANKS GUYS...

Well, He's 17, so NOT much chance of that. :blush: I may still have a bit more skill because I ride alot more (which will likely not be the case for long) but high speed is NOT on my list of "things to do",( crashes cause more damage to ME and the Bikes then)....so I'll let the kids ride ahead and I'll pick up the pieces......

or PAY for the new pieces after the crashes, especially if I let him try to keep up with hoss :heh:

Nice....lucky (spoiled :lol: ) guy!

Desert season!! gonna need a pic on his bike now!

SAM_0621.jpg

I Love this Pic...have it hanging in my office....Yes, Proud Mom....Not many things that moms and teenage guys can do together....Riding and Wrenching....Good Family Time!!!

So is he riding that beautiful thing to school?

come on just once around the track, nobody will catch you

He will be able to get the front end up now, and super moto that and he's gonna be real happy.... holy moly. Adopt me too. Please.

What fun! It will be nice to see your son join us on the rides. Did he get his motorcycle license yet?

Oh yes, he's been licensed for over a year now, been on quite a few rides with several of us, and some with the "big boys", who ride much faster than I do...I had him take the msf safety class, insisted on that.....well worth the money....hope to see you guys soon....d