socaldrz86

looking to go riding with other dudes (No Homo)

your right....I would be worried....if I was the banana display! :lol:

And you could always stay out of the fruit department just on principle. ;)

Welcome to the group socaldrz86! The season is upon us. Let's hookup for a ride, I mean let's meet for a ride, damn, awkward... Let's ride in the same general vicinity and not look at each other real soon... OK? :heh:

I was wondering what would happen to this thread when I saw the title on the first day of the post! Now I know and have not been disappointed!

I just got back from the Sushi bar just a bit ago but didn't enjoy myself thinking somebody might be gay nearby.LOL or may have handled my food. HaHa

I may have to show up on a ride with this guy wearing my TuTu and stand real close to him at breaks I mean he does ride a DRZ Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa

PS. No Mudslides or Strawbery Banana Taqueries from the Schwinn Inn for this guy.

I just got back from the Sushi bar just a bit ago but didn't enjoy myself thinking somebody might be gay nearby.LOL or may have handled my food. HaHa

I may have to show up on a ride with this guy wearing my TuTu and stand real close to him at breaks I mean he does ride a DRZ Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa

PS. No Mudslides or Strawbery Banana Taqueries from the Schwinn Inn for this guy.

as a DRZist, i've seen your moves, Schwinny!!! :blush:

also, relatedly, i guess this is why we ride "Dual Sports" and not "Bi-Sports"

I often find myself thinking "I'd like to go riding, but what if something gay goes down?"

sheesh, take the fun outta going out riding!!! :heh:

B)..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrllCZw8jiM

wow- somebody mentions "gay" and I have to find out about thise thread on my own?!?!?!

so- typical locker room humor; no harm; no foul...

original post did come off a little phobic

post up in the "informal rides" section... make sure you exclude a certain class of people if you need to

weather should be cooling down, and more riding coming up

Schwinn really does wear a TuTu and makes mudslides, I really do play in bars in Hillcrest, Don does ballroom dancing, and we have some house-dads, but don't judge a book by it's cover, and realize we are a moto-site, not a dating service, so don't worry too much about people getting the wrong impression. All the examples I listed are all happily married hetero men.

and realize we are a moto-site, not a dating service, so don't worry too much about people getting the wrong impression. All the examples I listed are all happily married hetero men.

+1

Keep in mind also that we have some very charming ladies in this group who are willing to go on rides with a bunch of guys into remote areas. So far I have not heard any complaints of harassment from any of them.

Keep in mind also that we have some very charming ladies in this group who are willing to go on rides with a bunch of guys into remote areas. So far I have not heard any complaints of harassment from any of them.

Dammit Don.....we almost had him! We're not harassing women? No sexual advances in the backwoods? We ride with a guy named bikeslut? Man.....now I really don't know if I should go riding with any groups. :party:

So... Show Tunes are back on at water breaks? Thank god. When I get in the mood... stand back.

Welcome to the group socaldrz86! The season is upon us. Let's hookup for a ride, I mean let's meet for a ride, damn, awkward... Let's ride in the same general vicinity and not look at each other real soon... OK? :heh:

you got it man... you seem to get the drift lets make it happen

and we have some house-dads,

Wait- is that a test for gay, like "It's unusual, he's a stay-at-home-dad, but he's straight"?

Keep in mind also that we have some very charming ladies in this group who are willing to go on rides with a bunch of guys into remote areas.

But he specified "dudes". :unsure:

Besides, I'm sure Crusty and the new guy are a perfect trail buddy match. :coolio:

and we have some house-dads,

Wait- is that a test for gay, like "It's unusual, he's a stay-at-home-dad, but he's straight"?

nope... there is no test for gay... although pelligrino in a camelback would be a good first step

or playing in hillcrest bars...

my point was- we are a moto-site and very diverse. Asking guys on a moto-site if they would like to go for a ride, and saying up front "no homos"... just comes off as a little phobic. I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he was joking around. We all know things get lost on-line sometimes.

Socaldrz it is ok. You can come out of the closet here. We will not turn you away. You can even say some with embrace you! See you on the trail.

This dude's a Marine, that's all they're talking about on base right now with the new rules. Give'em a break out here in civilian land.

Went for a nice little ride with a couple of other guys. But I hope we kept our tents far enough apart to not raise any questions about our manhood.

Covered in Doubt

post-13540-067756800 1316998570_thumb.jp

I went for an interspecies ride today. Heheh. Just kidding. Uh....you guys know that I'm just kidding and that I would never actually ride a llama, right? RIGHT????? :unsure:

IMG_0662.jpg

Went for a nice little ride with a couple of other guys. But I hope we kept our tents far enough apart to not raise any questions about our manhood.

Covered in Doubt

I dunno. Looks a little comfy to me.

If you know what I mean.

Covered in Doubt

I dunno. Looks a little comfy to me.

If you know what I mean.

My wife asked me why we didn't put our tents next to each other. I said because we're guys.

CID

I take offense to the whole HOMO thing, gay or not.

Started out as a hobby, then it turned into a habit, then a really good hussle and besides i was in prison and made me and my cell mate some great cash and canteen. However the ballon knot needs a tuck or 2. :)

Are there any "homodudes" in our club? I want to meet them, ride with them, have them over for dinner!!!Welcome!!!! I love homodudes. :wub:

"We" seem to be somewhat insecure regards "Our" sexuality gents.

Most of us got over that phase back in Jr. High. At least one thought so.

PS, No, the subject is not really funny.