socaldrz86

looking to go riding with other dudes (No Homo)

whats up, im 25, I ride a drz400s, I live in North County (Carlsbad Specifically) Im looking to meet other dudes<-no homo) to go on sick adventure rides with... i like to ride pretty fast and hard in the trails but again i ride a DRZ so theres only so much i can do here. Im off work most Mondays and Tuesdays but i dont give a ---- about using a vacation day to go for a sick adventure ride!

Guest Crusty

I am in C-Badcoolio.gif also. Like sic adventure, and ride at a good pace. Can ride most of the time and know where the good stuff is.ph34r.gif

I don't want to ride with HOMO's either.heh.gif

Craig.

I am not a homo either but have been known to wear a pink TuTu on rides.

Don't be scared...LOL

desertdashPinkTuTu.jpg

No HOMOS? bigeyed.png This may not be the best place to come looking for a ride. I mean... Some of these guys... friends.gif

whats up, im 25, I ride a drz400s, I live in North County (Carlsbad Specifically) Im looking to meet other dudes<-no homo) to go on sick adventure rides with... i like to ride pretty fast and hard in the trails but again i ride a DRZ so theres only so much i can do here. Im off work most Mondays and Tuesdays but i dont give a ---- about using a vacation day to go for a sick adventure ride!

Maybe a tad. No more show tunes during water breaks.

By the way.. Welcome to the site.

And in the IMMORTAL words of Sergeant First Class Hulka, "Lighten up, Frances."

No more show tunes during water breaks.

Eddie, you weren't supposed to tell anyone :lol:

and SoCalDRZ, welcome to the site !

No more show tunes during water breaks.

Eddie, you weren't supposed to tell anyone :lol:

and SoCalDRZ, welcome to the site !

I'll admit it. I watered up a little at the end of Saving Private Ryan

Wow.... :unsure: a little homophobic, perhaps? :torch:

+1

Bashing minority groups is not the class of SDAR commentary I am accustomed reading.

thanks for the replies guys, again not a homo-phobe or however you spell it... see i cant be because i don't even know how to spell it and i'm pretty decent at spelling. When your talking about going for rides with guys you need to make sure you clarify that nothing gay is gonna go down. Now thats clear and out of the way i really would like to go for a ride anytime mon-wens next week hit me up if your down!!!post-14785-077916900 1316761437_thumb.jp

I'll admit it. I watered up a little at the end of Saving Ryan's Privates

fixed it fer ya :lol:

Hilarioius - I often find myself thinking "I'd like to go riding, but what if something gay goes down?"

Good grief. :torch:

again not a homo-phobe or however you spell it... see i cant be because i don't even know how to spell it and i'm pretty decent at spelling. When your talking about going for rides with guys you need to make sure you clarify that nothing gay is gonna go down.

Homophobic behavior (in part) is when a person has an unreasonable fear of homosexuals. For instance, being afraid or insecure that they might come in contact with gay people (maybe thinking that they might be accosted or propositioned by them??) in regular situations that non-homophobic people would never even think about. I seriously doubt that these sorts of thoughts have ever crossed the minds of any other members here concerning the conduct of fellow riders.

Me thinks thou protest too much.

we save the gay stuff for band night in hillcrest with bikeslut.

BTW this pic is me and some of my Mexican Amigos riding in Baja

Ah, yes.

True- I see no signs of any of those dangerous gay activities. They may be happy, but I can see a lot of space between them, neither looks like they have product in their hair. No lustful glances, no limp wrists, or hip-swishing that I can see.

But one can never be too careful, right?

But one can never be too careful, right?

How true. They could be concealing fancy mineral water in their hydration systems! :o

Or worse yet....pumpkin spice frapuccino.

How true. They could be concealing fancy mineral water in their hydration systems! :o

HEY! Keep the hell outta my Camelbak!

and that smiley- that's proof right there...

Homophobic behavior (in part) is when a person has an unreasonable fear of homosexuals. For instance, being afraid or insecure that they might come in contact with gay people (maybe thinking that they might be accosted or propositioned by them??) in regular situations that non-homophobic people would never even think about. I seriously doubt that these sorts of thoughts have ever crossed the minds of any other members here concerning the conduct of fellow riders.

Me thinks thou protest too much.

By your description I am a proud homophobe.......weird though cause I am a flaming lesbian!! :coolio:

By your description I am a proud homophobe.......weird though cause I am a flaming lesbian!! :coolio:

I'll bet you are! You probably pretend like you aren't afraid when you are in the produce section of the market, when all the while you are on guard for some guy that might hop out of the banana display and ask for your phone number. :bigeyed:

your right....I would be worried....if I was the banana display! :lol: