tlking6

Happy Birthday Mimi!

Happy Birthday Mimi.

I couldnt find my pink TuTu so thats me on the far right in the green leotard in the pic above.LOL

Happy birthday to the gal that always sends birthday wishes.

Once again - Happy Birthday Mimi!!! Enjoyed celebrating with you at the track today!!!!! That's the way every girl should spend her birthday (haha, that's how I spent mine a few months back)

Happy Birthday Mimi. I know the guys and I are only half the men of Tracy and his gang but we still hope your having a great birthday.

Covered in Speedo

post-13540-008584700 1316220237_thumb.jp

Thanks for all the nice birthday wishes! Admittedly Chris's birthday guys win out over Tracy's guys. Had a nice track party day with my racing friends, and ice cream afterwards. Then supper with my brother and the folks at the senior care community. Got a flat tire and had to change that on the way home, so that was the only yucky part.

I got myself a toyhauler for my birthday. It took all of my life savings, but hey, the Mayan calendar says that the world is going to end in December of 2012 anyway, so I want to get some trail rding and camping in before then.

IMG_0633-1.jpg

IMG_0634-1.jpg

IMG_0635-1.jpg

IMG_0636-1.jpg

IMG_0639-1.jpg

IMG_0641-1.jpg

Solares Trailers is the builder. Weight is 2359. You can get something like this for about 10K. You can add awning, AC and a few other things to it. Road House will also build a 12 foot model.

Excellent!

So happy for you that you received your new house! :blink:

Happy B-Day yesterday! Sorry I couldn't make it out there.

See you at endurocross tonight!

Oh yeah....thanks for the birthday wishes from those who text messaged them in. Sorry I didn't text back, but I hate texting and only do it when absolutely necessary.

That,s a cute little rig you got their. Happy Birthday.

Heya Mimi....I know I texted you Friday, but wanted to Post a Late Happy Birthday anyway, and also say....CUTE TRAILER.....Glad it finally came through for you....

I'll call you, some of us are camping in a couple of weeks, maybe you can go....

And I agree....Chris' guys rock!!!