piratemonkey

I'm a double-D

I was referring to my feet. The left is a D, the right is a D; hence, the very legitimate claim of having double-Ds.

It's Friday, the day where one feels entitled to do something for no good reason at all. Some people start drinking at 7:00 am. Some people opt not to wear pants to work. Me? I decided to try a sociology experiment: See how many views I could get with a topic title involving oversized milk-delivery devices on a forum predominately populated by men. And here you are! Thank you for your participation.

But just so you don't feel like your click was the hugest waste of time, here's a photo I took back when the AMA was still going to Willow Springs. Uh-huh, when Jesus rides pillion, he chooses BMW. Our Lady of Guadalupe, however, prefers the comfort of a cruiser with a backrest.

post-1009-006119500 1303492018_thumb.jpg

Zina,

If you watched what passes for "entertainment" on television, you could have saved your hypotheses time for for some world saving question.

For example: Why do tires and tubes generate soo much debate??

Are men attracted to DD's? That's a reflex, not a thought process.

So as to not have totally wasted your time, here is an entertaining photo.

322343486_ZyuoE-L.jpg

Well of course I fell for it. But for you a different reason being a Breast Cancer survivor and all and you have shared sooooo much with us..But yes I'm a pig if you must and will click on always to Ds although a little large for your little frame. I was talking about your feet...Geeez people

Well of course I fell for it. But for you a different reason being a Breast Cancer survivor and all and you have shared sooooo much with us..But yes I'm a pig if you must and will click on always to Ds although a little large for your little frame. I was talking about your feet...Geeez people

Yeah, don't know if you recall, by the first surgeon tried to stick Cs in me. It was absurd. As The Donald would say, "You're fired!"

Now about the feet:

post-1009-079105300 1303495054_thumb.jpg

Double D RZ maybe....

Always something creative from the warrior princess.

I know no shame, I clicked hoping for some overly enhanced blouse candy, but instead was treated with a good laugh. Bravo

I should've offered some sort of prize for a lucky respondee. Otherwise, the next time I post nobody's going to read it. Tell you what, I'll give a lucky poster this pink helmet I bought but never wore:

post-1009-001273200 1303511095_thumb.jpg

You, in turn, can use it as an ice bucket or sell it. Or maybe paste a photo of your boss on it, take it to Jacumba, and fire a few rounds at it.

But if nobody wants it, I'll start a more appropriate thread under a more appropriate section.

Thank you for participating in my important study.

blouse candy

Blouse candy? Never heard that one. I rather like it. Definitely a better ring to it than "pant candy."

A new phrase I learned from the show I Shouldn't Be Alive: "Geographically embarrassed" for getting lost. Good alternative for the well-worn "geographically challenged."

I love DD's. Desert Dash is always great. :coolio:

That helmet would be perfect for Schwinn and his pink tutu!

CiD

hahahahahahahaah

I love DD's. Desert Dash is always great. :coolio:

And there's Dirt Dame!

And don't forget Dig Dug and Dirt Diva. ^_^

So how do's one win the prize? I thought of Desert Dash too, but my next thought was something I say alot. Damn Dog!

Cute helmet, what size is it? My brother is just starting his daughter on motorized wheels.

I know none of you guys are gonna believe this but I actually thought the post was going to be about boots. Since I wear a EE shoe size I assumed she was referring to her boot size. Might be the aging process or a generation gap.

hey girl,

i had to look wondering WHY in the world you would size up????....:blink:

... when frankly, if you are a woman that loves Sports (like you and I do), : running, lifting, backpacking, riding... sometimes the darn things just get in the way!!!

....like anything else there are good and bad points to the things we have....:D

I know none of you guys are gonna believe this but I actually thought the post was going to be about boots. Since I wear a EE shoe size I assumed she was referring to her boot size. Might be the aging process or a generation gap.

I have not seen boots sized that way. I just picked up some sidi's and did not see that option of sizing.

I have not seen boots sized that way. I just picked up some sidi's and did not see that option of sizing.

I have feet like flippers Mike. I was even issued EE combat boots when I got drafted into the Army in 1966. Still have them.

Guest Crusty

Don't forget, Dirt Diver. Wife says, Dumb & Dumber.

About that pink helmet: It's a medium. I am offering it the first person who was brave/bored enough to respond to this post. If that person doesn't want it, it's offered to the next person, and so on. You can PM me if interested.