Sign in to follow this  
Bagstr

Looking for Some Ride Reports!!

The Team is letting us down for lack of Reports.  Many, evidently, are working and Not Riding which means we could use a little encouragement.  Give Us What Yu Got, anything,,,grocery run, we will take it.  Scouting the maps for a future trip, That Qualifies.  This weekend is prime time for imagined future rides. I will take it!  

Thanks is Advance, Bags

rode a 40 mile fun easy pace loop at valle de mcpain last Saturday temp was perfect never more than low 80s, dust yes, dry yes fun yes a 3 man crew makes it great not too many.......I think that lower temp thing  may end soon--did lots of sit down game practice and also did some G-Force drills, circles on the steering stop---reported.

Last sunday five of us rode mission bay. Almost 33miles in 4 hours. A little warm and very dust especially when the person in front of you is throttle happy at every turn. Damn it. Very relentless ride with some great dudes

20160612_093608.jpeg

I rode down to the local market yesterday to grab a sixxer. Took the 950 SE, sometimes you need the power to make those 3 mile rides.

CiD

23 minutes ago, Covered in Dust said:

I rode down to the local market yesterday to grab a sixxer. Took the 950 SE, sometimes you need the power to make those 3 mile rides.

CiD

I love those short trips to the store. I always come back home with a big grin. 

There we Go,  Nice work!   Now we have something to talk about.

Robert -  Now I understand Steering Stop Circles, but not G-Force and Sit Down Game Practice.  Explainer please

Rev5 -     Relentless Mission Bay??   Sounds like sailing against the wind.  Dosen't look like the Mission Bay I know.

CID    -     Why do   Flip flops, shorts and a tee shirt come to mind?   Tell me you at least had ankle boots on. 

I rode to work today. Then rode around the city all day. And almost got hit by a transit bus. It was fun.

23 minutes ago, Oracle said:

I rode to work today. Then rode around the city all day. And almost got hit by a transit bus. It was fun.

Can you send me the tracks?

I rode my 1972 650 Triumph down to Bike Night at Hooters tonight. Couldn't even have a beer. I just can't get used to the right hand shift. Saw Randy and Big Mike, then rode home and had 2 beers.

CiD

Early evening ride down along the border, if it ever cools off down here I'll lead a border run...September maybe.

20160616_193051.jpg

Rode Otay a couple times recently, played on a new trail a bit.

Also today but you'll have to wait till tomorrow and read that in a new thread. But it was a  successful Norwegian send off. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

7 hours ago, Bagstr said:

There we Go,  Nice work!   Now we have something to talk about.

Robert -  Now I understand Steering Stop Circles, but not G-Force and Sit Down Game Practice.  Explainer please

Rev5 -     Relentless Mission Bay??   Sounds like sailing against the wind.  Dosen't look like the Mission Bay I know.

CID    -     Why do   Flip flops, shorts and a tee shirt come to mind?   Tell me you at least had ankle boots on. 

no worries G-Force= Graham Jarvis   slow steering locked circles, and I wanted to do a more on the seat ride for energy conservation practice, I added the OEM factory tall seat and I like it now, at first no.

as for Ty that is his cryptic location hider, hes good at that- for the greater good.

I ride every week, sometime 2 or 3 times a week.  Here's a couple of pictures from yesterday.

IMG_0958.jpg

IMG_0961.jpg

And here's some from a dualsport ride a few weeks ago.

IMG_0932.jpg

IMG_0934.jpg

Here's a street ride to the desert about three weeks ago.

IMG_0943.jpg

2 hours ago, dirt dame said:

And here's some from a dualsport ride a few weeks ago.

IMG_0932.jpg

IMG_0934.jpg

Where is this ? Beautiful views !

Rode the Pani to work today.  That is all I have.

Yesterday's rude around boulevard to live oak springs. Mostly offroad. Took a ride past 212 land towards manzanita and turned around once pavement ended. Rode a little of 212 lands single track but noticed they were grooming the track and left. Didn't wanna Piss anyone off as I did "pay". Found a new trail tho. All I need is to buy a gps to share tracks. 

image.jpg

image.jpg

4 hours ago, spdnjoe said:

Where is this ? Beautiful views !

That is up by Idylwild on Black Mountain trail.

Sorry to disapoint. I did fix my flat on the KTM from the mystery ride. And the bike started. Sorry folks been riding my bicycles ( I now have four) But I have been getting around a lot in the last few months. 

Bikepacking at Lauguna Hanson Baja.

0522161107.jpg

Kurt Casselli Fundraiser 

0611161430a.jpg

Crustys back yard in Escondido 

0612160849.jpg

Hiking at Dixon Lake 

0604160847.jpg

Racing ( riding ) Prescott Az

0429161418.jpg

PS if I ever sell my BMW a new 500 EXC is in the future !!

Ran into Mimi at the Moto Forza shop ride today.  Slow speed ride, hot day, full leathers=miserable.  Good group of folks though.

20160618_102352.jpg

Mimi on the MV and Mikey on the Pani...riding in formation....ick...that is for Harleys.

13466329_10154367110539668_9044617414073973054_n.jpg

5 hours ago, Mikey777 said:

Mimi on the MV and Mikey on the Pani...riding in formation....ick...that is for Harleys.

13466329_10154367110539668_9044617414073973054_n.jpg

Formation is okay for the freeway.  It was scary when the group didn't break formation or spread out on Rice Canyon, though.  Second half of the ride was better.