DigDug

2011 Desert Dash caption contest

When my buddy Dan got his bike stuck in the wash, being good riding buddies, we did two things. 1 - stopped to help, and 2 - took pictures!

This one seems ripe for a caption contest. What do you think?

stuckberg.jpg

In light of the other thread, how about:

"See why the riders instructions tell you to NOT cut off the established trail!"

"Well looks like it's about time for me to start getting back to camp, see ya when you get back."

And Ken.......... shame on you! I rode all weekend on the mt43 and it performed flawlessly :P

Dan's idea for a jetski-motorcycle combo never really got off the ground :rolleyes:

or

"Every time we come to this creek, you forget your paddle. This is the last time I'm loaning you mine."

Not sure anyone is gonna get this...but I'll throw it out there anyway.

"Ok, who hit the chicken switch??"

And Ken.......... shame on you! I rode all weekend on the mt43 and it performed flawlessly :P

Yeah, but how often do ya get a chance to give Roger grief....? Plus it was all I could think of at the time.

Career change to caption writer - nope.

Thanks you never told me there was quicksand out here, yes right there were I'm pointing I pointed to it when we rode by. I thought you were pointing at the bushes.

"What brand of chain lube do you recommend for this type of riding"

Hilarious.

How about;

"Check your air pressure... gotta' be 25lbs. Air down to 8lbs and you'll ride right out"

"I see you didn't need the kickstand... the ol' bury the rear tire in the soft dirt trick. Nice!"

New bike name; HusaBOG