Tree

El Cajon City Council

OK it's official I'm running for City council in El Cajon. I will be on the ballot for the Nov 2 election so anyone living in El Cajon City make sure you are registered to vote. In my candidate statement I even mentioned that I was a member of San Diego Adventure Riders. I guess when it gets closer the election guides will come out. I plan to get some bumper stickers and yard signs as it gets closer if anyone wants one let me know.

Congrats! Braver man than me.

Will you run under "Tree" or use your real name? :)

On the ballot it will say Duane "Tree" Swainston.

There is one seat open, Gary Kendrick's

Congrats! Braver man than me.

Will you run under "Tree" or use your real name? :)

On the ballot it will say Duane "Tree" Swainston.

There is one seat open, Gary Kendrick's

Good Luck Duane

I would gladly vote for you if you lived up north. I don't think a yard sign would help you much up here.

I'm officially a Texan now. But if I were still in El Cajon you would have my vote. I should be able to get the ex-wife to vote for you though.

awesome - let's ride in desert so i can videotape an interview and broadcast it on the SoCal Off-Roading public access tv show. That should separate u from the rest :)

Bump!

After you win the council seat take aim at that windbag Mark Lewis and get him out of the mayor's role.

After you win the council seat take aim at that windbag Mark Lewis and get him out of the mayor's role.

Lewis is up for re-election this term also. You never know he could be voted out. I think he will get some competition from Todd C Moore a retired police officer but we'll see.

You're gonna be sittin with my bud Bob McClellan......good times!

I went to the Tea Party gathering in El Cajon today. For those of you who don't do the facebook thing and want a status. I created a website check it out My link. and here is what my signs will look like. My link feel free to give some feedback.

. I created a website check it out My link. feel free to give some feedback.

now thats thinking "Out of the Box" for the Box !

Theres no time like the Present'

Good Luck Redwood'

Thanks for the encouragement. Just remember to tell all your friends who live in El Cajon to vote for Tree. Nov 2 is also my B-day so I might just have a little get together for both. I was thinking if the El Cajon Brewery opens that might be a good place. They were trying to be open for Octoberfest but I'm not sure how that's coming along.

Here is a link to a signonsandiego article from a league of women voters forum I participated in last night. link My only hope is that all the residents that keep telling me El Cajon needs a leadership change show up to vote and don't water down their selection with the other candidates. Fell free to leave comments at the bottom of the article if you wish. I did.

Cabala's in El Cajon - good idea - maybe a Bass Pro Shop! I did a stint at camp Chem-weenie from 2000 to 2005 in the Maintenance dept. Rode my three-wheeled bike around on third-shift and fixed stuff. Good luck with the election :coolio:

here is one more link to the latest article article Feel free to make some comments in support of my campaign. Hint. Hint :rolleyes:

Bump.

We need more Trees.

Good luck Duane.

Bump.

We need more Trees.

Good luck Duane.

yeah, where are all the Tree huggers? ^_^;)