I just want to say thank to ThrophyHunter and Son, Strega, Crawbabe and friend for coming out to check out the race. Not a good day for me, I went down in the slime in the first moto and had a in air collision with another guy in the second moto. for some reason they watered the track right before each of my motos. The 100 class was one of the biggest of the day. Kaylie rode her new 125 in the men class and did not come in last. So I think she did well. Here is my only photo of the bike in the truck after the crash, dent in tank and fork boot was all wad up.

Thanks again everyone.

racephoto.jpg

The pits had a great feel to 'em. Relaxed, folks wrenching and just talkin' bikes.

CIMG1543.jpg

CIMG1556.jpg

Kelly & Kaylie's mounts

CIMG1542.jpg

CIMG1541.jpg

A Greeves 360. Purchased in '70 by the owner (who was also prolly 70). He rode one of the classes.

CIMG1540.jpg

More in a bit when the other camera gets done downloading.

Kaylie

DSC_0102.jpg

DSC_0099.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0103.jpg

Kelly

DSC_0044.jpg

DSC_0063.jpg

DSC_0064.jpg

DSC_0065.jpg

Father daughter wrenchin' 'tween motos

DSC_0031.jpg

Misc.

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0095.jpg

DSC_0073.jpg

DSC_0076.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

This Ossa dominated it's motos.

DSC_0002.jpg

All of 'em If someone can tell me how to unlock this.....?

Nice pictures all....but I especially love the one of that pristine Stilleto.

this looks like so much fun!!! wish i had the money for a vintage motorcycle or to fix my post vintage 490 to be worthy enough to race

The 2 yellow airborn guys were a YZ490 & YZ250. Fix it up...get it out there. Plenty of room for fun at any level.....and you get to smell like burned pre-mix when you get home.

Mr. Greeves in action.

DSC_0104.jpg

More Misc.

DSC_0038.jpg

DSC_0032.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

CIMG1549.jpg

Ken, great photos. Thanks again for coming to check it out. Next month is at Perris Raceway, this is by far IMO one of the best tracks anywhere. Its owned by Ricky Johnson and Sebastien Tortelli, this will be June 13th. Remember anyone can race.

I saw an ad on CL this morning for a 1972 Penton Six Days. Looked pretty original (except for the PP fenders) and was in in good running condition. Wish I had 1500 to blow on it. I remember that they cost too much back in 1972 also. :party:

that ossa and greeves just give me joy to see...and that looks like a penton behind kelly on the pic right after the start gate shot and then on its side...awesome......flashbacks of yester year...my dad had a 380 greeves but his had cerianni forks instead of the famed leading link

Kellymac..... you're right. One Penton on the track. The place was dominated by CZ's and Maico's. At least in the pits.

love the fotos could not miss marty tripes in the pits. look like a great day

Very cool time, seeing all those bikes and smelling the 2 stroke exhaust was awesome!

i have a weird desire to rip around on one of those vintage bikes - someday I will buy one with a plate - they are so cheap that if you ride it 10x it is paid for, which means if u break it u can just leave it on the trail - not even turn the gas off - wooohoooo - nice pics - looks like fun

who is renting crf450's for 2k per day?????????

that would mean i can rent my ktm for 4k per day since it is twice as good right? :scare:

but really...2k per day who is paying that? im in the wrong business

you can buy a used one for that....my buddy just sold his 04 crf450r with tons of bling for $2100.00

it was gonna need a top end soon, but dont all hondas? {crf's that is}

This is my first post with pics and I hope they come out right but this bike was found in a gold mine near Niland.

DSC_0002.jpg

A friend of mine had an Ossa like that in High School.

Schoolyard crap deleted......sometimes it's good to be :scare:

Looks like a ton of fun! I'll try to make the Paris race and check out the vintage bikes. Kelly, that's awesome that you and your daughter share the same hobby and get to work and race the vintage bikes together.

Great pictures Ken!

I've wanted to get into vintage bike racing for a while. Unfortunately other priorities at the moment. Really enjoy looking at your pics. Looks like great fun.

Schoolyard crap deleted......sometimes it's good to be :scare:

And it's good to have one, thanks.

those pictures are AWESOME!!!!

some CRAZY racing it looks like...and looks like FUN!

B)...your stable of bikes always impresses me too Kelly :good:

My friend Mark Holloway of Oceanside shot these photos of Kaylie on Saturday. Mark also is a top restorer and runs Marks Vintage Swapmeet Web Site Here check out his 125cc collection and other vintage mx stuff for sell and photos.

4cd9aee.jpg

4cd9acf.jpg

4cd9a61.jpg

4cd9a23.jpg

4cd9a23.jpg

Great shots!! I love the vintage!! Don't own any and have problems riding them. :) ..but I love the vintage!! Thanks