KTMrad

SDAR Club Meeting January 2010

Bump..........next Tuesday 6pm !

Ed Stovin, VP of San Diego Off Road Coalition plans on being there to talk about land use issues, lawsuits, closures, ongoing battles, etc.

The San Diego BMW Club is having their meeting the same night at Giovanni's, in the back room, we'll be in the front room. Gary Orr from San Diego BMW Motorcycles, will have the new BMW S1000RR superbike there.

I would like go, but will have my kids. Can they go, or is this adults only? I will try to find a baby sitter.

I would like go, but will have my kids. Can they go, or is this adults only? I will try to find a baby sitter.

Hey Bum, your kids will be fine......as long as they don't mind the umbrella girls :rolleyes:

I told Randy I would help out, even if the pig is not ready I will be there to lend a hand and I will be at this meeting.

Mike; Rachel is 16 now and has baby sitting experience, you can swing by my place and leave the kids with her and the wife while we go to the meeting if you would like.

Managed to get the night off from work so I am in. B) My son will be with me - don't worry about your bad language - he has heard it all before - on his video games. :lol:

Oh yeah my fake-name alter-ego will be there too!

I'm in. If there are too many people I can sit in the parking lot and wait for someone to relay in the information. :o

We'll get the information sent to the parking lot, NO PROBLEM!!

semaphore.gif

That's the letter "C" btw...

Off work a 5pm, be there gear-up & travel time from Campo. :o

I thought those were scary bees ( Boo Bees )

Yeah, me too. I thought wanna bees can't fly. :lol:

If everyone shows that said Yes, and no lurkers crash, we are just under 50.....

If everyone shows that said Yes, and no lurkers crash, we are just under 50.....

Basically the same # of people showing up to Primm this weekend....WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

This is a good week :unsure:

Basically the same # of people showing up to Primm this weekend....WOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

This is a good week :D

What a coincidence, that is the same number that showed up for the volunteer day at Corral Canyon. Oops, my bad, thats right, we had 12 :unsure: .

What a coincidence, that is the same number that showed up for the volunteer day at Corral Canyon. Oops, my bad, thats right, we had 12 :unsure: .

Did you used to be a priest? I'm feeling all guilty and stuff. Fortunately, I gave up Catholicism for Lent a while back. :D

Stragle'In....

Did you used to be a priest? I'm feeling all guilty and stuff. Fortunately, I gave up Catholicism for Lent a while back. :P

Well, I am the good Ken :D:oB) . Just trying to make it harder for everyone to skip out on the next one.

Did you used to be a priest? I'm feeling all guilty and stuff. Fortunately, I gave up Catholicism for Lent a while back. :P

Well, I am the good Ken :D:oB) . Just trying to make it harder for everyone to skip out on the next one.

I really wanted to be at the trail clean up, my wife already had us penciled in to do a beach clean up. Wow what an eye opener, yes the weather was great and the surf was big down at Swamis. Ok the big thing is I don't want to use Styrofoam cups anymore, little pieces of Styrofoam everywhere.