dirt dame

Happy B-day, RO!

Hey Ride Orange, have a great birthday. I hope you get to have some fun and enjoy some good eats! :blink: :blink: :lol::party::lol:

Happy birthday Rob. Look forward to riding with you someday. I am starting to think you, Carguy and Gunner have your own secret club or something, cause you guys never ride with us anymore. Hope you birthday is a good one. :blink: Ken

Ya know, I ride frequently with this club, and have never had the pleasure of riding with ORANGE.

I try not to take it personally. :blink:

Happy Birthday.

happy birthday Rob! I saw a bike in your truck, so can assume it runs... Now get out there and ride that thing!

Happy birthday Rob. Look forward to riding with you someday. I am starting to think you, Carguy and Gunner have your own secret club or something, cause you guys never ride with us anymore. Hope you birthday is a good one. :blink: Ken

Yeah what he said!

Happy Birthday from me too.

I hope you get to have some fun and enjoy some good eats! :blink: :blink: :lol::party::lol:

Ditto - Happy B-day Rob...

Mimi- you are always a peach. Thanks for starting this post.

The only club we've had going is the "Damn I feel real sorry for myself because my bike is broke" club :lol: . I proved mine runs (and did not seize) on Sunday, so I will be joining rides again :blink: . Thought about Corral today with Pasta & the gang, but didn't want to deny my peeps the opportunity of taking me to lunch today.

Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and well wishes. See ya soon... REAL soon :party:

Rob

Hey Rob' Happy B-Day ..............

Heard you were coming down for the Dash Sunday morning ............

But i Wanted to get to the Squeeze early-up to Snap some Photos for all the Riders who are helping Keep The Dash' Alive

And since this is another Golden Opportunity to showcase your Riding Style.........

ROB.jpg

I Had The Shot' .. I Took It' .................... I'll Be your Wing-Man Anyday.

Hope to see you on a SCUFF Run soon !

Belated Happy Birthday to my big Brother Rob! Best wishes, hope you get to enjoy your weekend doing some riding :rolleyes:

Just wanted to re-reply to my buds & babes-

National - you bet!!!

DD - short and sweet, glad the Kaw-man is back in action! (I missed y'all too... next year is the big 5-0, so we'll party like wild lemurs)

Weekend was great - both my boys are dual sport legal and good to go. Very rare to get them in the same place at the same time, but we did it for a short time yesterday.

Thanks again brothers and sisters, RIDE-ON!