Strega

FINALLY someone snapped a good pic of me!

GREAT shot! Especially if it was "post foot". :)

Hehe, I'm not THAT hard core, lol. That was about 2 hours prior to the foot incident :)

Cool - I did that on my KTM once ( by accident).

I also broke (shattered) my big Toe by squishing it between a rock and the footpeg about a year ago. It healed up fairly quick.

That really is a great shot.......and your rear rack was still straight at that point :):)

Serving suggestion:

lab2v-strega01-meda.jpg

There's still something wrong with the image- maybe a crappy camera, or the lens was flared, or the lens was dirty. But it's real crunchy and odd. He/she may have lightened it in post because the exposure's off, trying to pull detail out of the black outfit. Whatever was done, it's well composed and posed. But arrgh, I hate it when it's not well executed. BUt it was a tough shot to make- backlit with a black subject. Ah, well.

What do you mean FINALLY????

I thought this one was pretty good!!!

DunePrincess.jpg

There's still something wrong with the image- maybe a crappy camera, or the lens was flared, or the lens was dirty. But it's real crunchy and odd. He/she may have lightened it in post because the exposure's off, trying to pull detail out of the black outfit. Whatever was done, it's well composed and posed. But arrgh, I hate it when it's not well executed. BUt it was a tough shot to make- backlit with a black subject. Ah, well.

I have the actual photo, and it was scanned so could be a combination of the scan and a dirty photo. I'm thinking of taking it somewhere to get it scanned at a very high quality with a clean surface and a clan picture, maybe that will help.

Thanks for doing some work on it, looks great!! :)

Doug...you're on time out.

What do you mean FINALLY????

I thought this one was pretty good!!!

DunePrincess.jpg

:):):ph34r: Yep, Kathy wasn't the only "Dune Princess" on that particular trip to Glamis....I just happened to be holding the flag out when he sat on her quad......and Jenny just happened to walk out with a camera at that very moment.....pure coincidence :) .....it's not as if we tried to set him up for an embarrassing photo without his knowledge or anything like that :ph34r::ph34r:

Thats an awesome pic Roger. Someday someone will take a pic of me that gives the false impression I know how to ride :)

Hey Strega, how'd you like the free saddlebag rack ??

Our first promo item from a dualsport equipment supplier.....I didn't want the racks, so let Strega run them on his bike to advertise for the company. I'll post a link later.