Sign in to follow this  
tntmo

HOME!

Well boys and girls, it was a fun journey and I truly enjoyed reading your ride write-ups but after six months, 40,000 miles and visiting seven different countries.....we finally got onboard our helicopters yesterday afternoon and touched down at NAS North Island at 1500. It's good to be home! After a night in my own bed, I spent the whole day working on cleaning out the garage and bringing life back to all my vehicles. The lawnmower, the Scout and the two stroke are the only ones I need to get going tomorrow.

I'll probably need a week or two before my wife will let go of me, but as soon as she does I'm loading up and riding! See ya on the trail amigos.

Great to have you back. Just in time to join us this weekend. :angry:

See ya in the dirt.

Ummmm, yeah, the wife won't be letting that happen unfortunately. She is extremely understanding, but I have to give her some time before I go riding without her.

Welcome home Chief, bring the little lady to the Chili Cookoff this weekend and relax. I will buy you the first! :unsure:

Welcome home Chief, bring the little lady to the Chili Cookoff this weekend and relax. I will buy you the first! :unsure:

There's a chili cookoff? Where? Do tell.

Welcome home and thank you for all you do.

God bless you and your family

Welcome home tom..

Hug and kiss the Wife and Kids

Now go out and sit on your motorcycle. VRRRRRMM VRRRRRM :unsure:

As a (peacetime) veteran and father & father-in-law of Marines who have done a combined 5 tours, I'm proud to say..... WELCOME HOME!!! :unsure:

The next time you go to the desert, it will be on two wheels!

Spend some time with your family....

welcome home Tom! yeah like John said bring the whole family out for the chili cook-off and micro brew fest at the lakeside rodeo grounds on Saturday. Can't go wrong with that. :unsure:

Welcome home! Hope to see you on a ride in the very near future...

E

Welcome home Tom!!! It seems like just yesterday we were nursing my bike back to the truck at Corral.

We may make it to the Chili cook-off later in the afternoon and I hope to see you there. If not I'll try to make the next ride with you.

See ya soon!