Sign in to follow this  
Spaceman Spiff

HELP!

Hey guys, my fiance and I were traveling this week and ended up in yucca Valley after visiting the grand Canyon and our bikes were stolen from the Travelodge we are staying at. Luckily the police found her bike in a field but my 2009 ktm 690 enduro r is still missing. It's been extensively modded, baja designs squadron in the newer style head mask, highway dirtbikes handguards, aftermarket levers, pegs, brake pedal, shift level, Adventure spec skid plate, wings carbon tipped exhaust, almost brand new motoz tractionator rear tire and pirelli scorpion rally front. It'd got 300 mm suspension and a GPS mount as well as a seat concepts seat and billet gas cap. Etc etc. If you guys could repost this and share it around it would be amazing and so helpful!

People who steel motorcycles will get the bad karma, trust me, you do not do that to a bike rider, they will rot in hell for the pain they caused you. The sad thing is, they are sick.

Dan rider you are absolutely correct sir. Saten has a special place reserved for such scumbags.

Man, that sucks. Dint know there are still out and steel bikes. :axehead:

I'll keep an eye out for it. It will be hard to miss with all those mods.

Sucks! Sorry to hear... My truck was stolen back in January. Recovered and resting comfortably at back home now. Will send some good Karma/JuJu/Mojo your way and hope the same for you!

As for the perps... I hope they find their due here on earth in the form of road rash on 90% of the body. It'll stick with 'em awhile as a constant and painful reminder of the bad deed! Satan can have them later for the long term punishment due a general jacka$$ of that type.

Hey guys, my fiance and I were traveling this week and ended up in yucca Valley after visiting the grand Canyon and our bikes were stolen from the Travelodge we are staying at. Luckily the police found her bike in a field but my 2009 ktm 690 enduro r is still missing. It's been extensively modded, baja designs squadron in the newer style head mask, highway dirtbikes handguards, aftermarket levers, pegs, brake pedal, shift level, Adventure spec skid plate, wings carbon tipped exhaust, almost brand new motoz tractionator rear tire and pirelli scorpion rally front. It'd got 300 mm suspension and a GPS mount as well as a seat concepts seat and billet gas cap. Etc etc. If you guys could repost this and share it around it would be amazing and so helpful!

Posted on CORE Facebook page........

Yeah - he posted an update today (or I saw it today). Ridden, crashed, partially stripped. Probably a total by the insurance company.

Yeah - he posted an update today (or I saw it today). Ridden, crashed, partially stripped. Probably a total by the insurance company.

what a shame was an awesome bike

I guess he didn't post an update here, but thanks for u posting it Ken.

I guess he didn't post an update here, but thanks for u posting it Ken.

No worries - I think he was a little busy - and it got shared 1500 times on FB, which means the moto-community is stickin' together,.

I forgot to post here! Sorry guys, as trophy hunter said, over 1500 people shared my post within two days which was totally humbling. What an awesome community we're all a part of! The bike was found but was in the process of being stripped down. Insurance is coming today to look but I don't have high hopes for my baby....

It was actually found because of the reposts on Facebook. Someone had a mutual acquaintance with the thief and they heard a rumor of a 690 and immediately suspected it was the one they had heard about missing. They called me and called the cops at the same time. Pretty awesome!

Sorry to hear about the bike. The motorcycle community is awesome and proves it over and over.

Sorry to hear about the bike. The motorcycle community is awesome and proves it over and over.

+1 A real bummer about the bike, but I couldn't agree more with how awesome our community is! Hoping your Ins. co. gets you/her back to whole.

Sorry it was in pieces but glad it was found. You may only get a check out of It but knowing justice will be served brings a little closure to the whole ordeal.

Good on the community for assisting. :good: