If you don't have passport, please try to bring your birth cert with your DL. My brother recently forgot his passport, but got through with his DL and a copy of his birth cert he had on his phone.

Also, please let those of us with passports cross first so we don't have to wait while they do an anal cavity search on you. ;-)

I didn't realize this is Palm Sunday, so I am out. I am hoping I can get tracks from someone, because I really want to do this ride!

Sorry, out. Thanks for the opportunity, Kug. Be safe!

Hey Jim I have tracks for this I can share with you (or with anyone else).

The rocky section is not bad an experienced rider on a decent big bike can handle it.

The rocky section is not bad an experienced rider on a decent big bike can handle it.

Maybe I should reconsider.

Good videos and man that looked brutal on the triumph. Definitely looks doable on my 950 but reminds me I need to do shake down ride in my new 570 to set clickers or its gonna be a punishment on my wrists

BP, looking forward to your review of the mighty 570.

Arnie, u going ?

Not if I race Del Mar which is 50/50. I'm sure this ride will fill up before I know. Guess we could always start a second group.

Just don't try it on a Triumph Scrambler

http://youtu.be/7lcKGlsyMr8Nice

Nice viddys....I like in the first viddy how the rider is "day dreaming about lobster and beer" as he is riding...that was a cool effect! :smile_anim:

I might be in...if there's still room for one more.

Have a ride to Mikes planned, but would like to try something different.

I might be in...if there's still room for one more.

Have a ride to Mikes planned, but would like to try something different.

Your In !

We Need to check out the greenery of the Baja Back Country . Leave Tecate --Slab to Valle de Los Palmas.Back country Route to Puerto Nuevo. Eat Drink and return on same Route --Possible ride back threw Rancho Santa Veronica.

does anyone know mileage on this route I read old runs and stuff on Internet saying around 110miles. My range is about 120, especially mileage if we go the Santa veronica route on the way back. Last time I went threw puerto Nuevo i don't remember a gas station. Looks like I might be strapping a half to full gallon on my back.

We Need to check out the greenery of the Baja Back Country . Leave Tecate --Slab to Valle de Los Palmas.Back country Route to Puerto Nuevo. Eat Drink and return on same Route --Possible ride back threw Rancho Santa Veronica.

does anyone know mileage on this route I read old runs and stuff on Internet saying around 110miles. My range is about 120, especially mileage if we go the Santa veronica route on the way back. Last time I went threw puerto Nuevo i don't remember a gas station. Looks like I might be strapping a half to full gallon on my back.

The GPS track that I made years ago says 88 miles one way. I think their is gas at Cantamar some where. one time we got gas from jugs in Valley de Las Palmas . I realy don,t know if we will do the extra miles to Verionca but if we do we can top off in Valley De Las Palmas. Plan for a adventure !

The weather looks Graaate ! Should be fun !

I am going to ask my coworker on lobster tips. He is related to the Ortagas .

Just so those slower among us (me) understand, it's 88 miles from gas in Tecate to gas on the coast, not 176 miles between fillups correct? The 690 is way to thirsty for that....

Just so those slower among us (me) understand, it's 88 miles from gas in Tecate to gas on the coast, not 176 miles between fillups correct? The 690 is way to thirsty for that....

Yes 88 from Tecate to Lobster one way.

The weather looks Graaate ! Should be fun !

I am going to ask my coworker on lobster tips. He is related to the Ortagas .

I've only been there once and didn't pick the best spot. We walked around after and found a nicer place on the south side. Had a beer there. Nice views and his lobster looked better prepared.

Yes 88 from Tecate to Lobster one way.

vanjoosten from what kug's says it's 88 miles to coast but I don't believe there's gas in Puerto Nuevo. On bajanomad.com and Google maps looks like theres a oxxo with gas little south of la fonda which is 20km south of Puerto Nuevo if cantamar doesn't have any.

I've only been there once and didn't pick the best spot. We walked around after and found a nicer place on the south side. Had a beer there. Nice views and his lobster looked better prepared.

Parking is a problem with bikes . Thats why we probley grabbed that one.