This past weekend our son graduated from Northern Arizona University - NAU (College of Business) and also received his commissioning into the USAF as an Officer 2nd Lt. Here are a few pics from the weekend's activities. Picture quality disclaimer..."Pics are not of PMB's quality!" :coolio:

Inside the Sky Dome at NAU for graduation

Inside%20the%20Sky%20Dome%202_zpsqliizkz

After receiving his diploma

Brett%20-%20Walking%20back%20to%20seat_z

Brett%20-%20After%20Diploma_zpsvdc4w6qu.

Chris%20getting%20close%20up%20pic%20of%

Outside the Sky Dome next to Louie the Lumberjack

Brett%20-%20Louie%20the%20Lumberjack_zps

What kind of car is this? It had Nissan markings but, no name/model?

Nissan%202_zpsfzxc086d.jpg

After graduation our son had to pick up a buddies FZ8, put it into storage and have it shipped to his buddy who previously was commissioned into the Navy and is stationed at Pendelton. Nice bike! That's Brett's CRF450 in the background.

FZ8%20-%20CRF_zpsbhflmibx.jpg

Got back to the hotel to change for dinner...looked out the window and saw 4 adventures bikes...

turns out they were all from Canada! Never got a chance to talk with the riders but, snapped a couple of pics of the bikes. 1 KTM Adventure R and 3 BMW 800 GS's.

KTM%20Adventure%20R_zpslc48joxv.jpg

BMW%20GS800%20GS_zpsgpryq1iz.jpg

The next day was his commissioning ceremony. Here was his introduction

Brett%20-%20Introduction_zpsyd2plz2m.jpg

Holding his commissioning papers

Brett%20with%20Commission_zps1mdrtnhs.jp

Family shot

Brett%20-%20Chris%20-%20Lynn%20-%20Kayla

Our son and daughter "haming it up" :lmaosmiley:

Brett%20amp%20Kayla%203_zps2w6ejawf.jpg

Sunday for Mother's Day the kids treating to a tour of the Riordan House on campus at NAU...lots of history and a VERY cool place if you ever get the chance to visit

Rt%20Side%20Riordon%20House_zps6dzgwhea.

Lft%20Side%20Riordon%20House_zpsdlfmwp90

Ft%20Side%20Riordon%20House_zpskiwrgs9r.

Brett%20-%20Kayla%20-%20Archway%20at%20R

Great weekend for sure! :smile_anim:

Congrats! Great accomplishment x2. He has a bike AND his first duty assignment is in CO.......that completely sucks. :)

Nothing wrong on being proud of him and what he has accomplished. I am always am proud of people that serve this country.

Congrats to your son.

My son finished his first year at NAU and Army ROTC. He always says the Air Force ROTC guys/gals were BBQ'ing while his group was out doing a ruck march. I told him to go Air Force!

Well Done! Let the Adventure begin. The Air Force has been a great experience for my son......

Thanks everyone! :smile_anim: I'll pass along the congrats to my son.

Congratulations. He's taken a noble path. Military service is an excellent way to start an adult life. Now when does he find out his first duty station? The AF has some remote locations.

Congratulations. He's taken a noble path. Military service is an excellent way to start an adult life. Now when does he find out his first duty station? The AF has some remote locations.

Brett%20-%20Introduction_zpsyd2plz2m.jpg

Chris, obviously you and your wife did out standing job raising your kids. Congrats to your son and to his proud mom and dad!

I have all the respect in the world for our military. They make a huge sacrifice for all of us. Please thank him.

Pasta - Peterson AFB, Colorado Springs, CO - September 30, 2015

I am going to visit as often as I can...with my bike of course! :coolio:

Chris, obviously you and your wife did out standing job raising your kids. Congrats to your son and to his proud mom and dad!

Thanks LB!

I have all the respect in the world for our military. They make a huge sacrifice for all of us. Please thank him.

Will do!

Nissan EXA Sportbak- designed at the Nissan Design Institute in?

San Diego.

Nissan EXA Sportbak- designed at the Nissan Design Institute in?

San Diego.

Nice!

Colorado Springs is a great place to get his service started. Dirtbiking all summer in the Rockies, CO resident season lift pass all winter, I have a few cousins there. Keep me in mind for a road trip. :)

Colorado Springs is a great place to get his service started. Dirtbiking all summer in the Rockies, CO resident season lift pass all winter, I have a few cousins there. Keep me in mind for a road trip. :)

Cool...will do. I just may have to invest in an additional and bigger bike...something along the lines of a 950 or 990...hhhmmmnnn...