Well the next race scheduled for the 1/31 has been changed to 2/14 :(

Hummmm the 950 is all ready and no place to go - 2/14 ? Really? Valentines Day? This should go over good....how long could she stay pissed? :)

Good write up on the last one:

http://www.motorcycle.com/top10/top-10-terrific-tales-del-mar-flat-track.html

They will also be showing the movie "On Any Sunday". They had 3200 spectators and over 100 bikes show for the first one.

I made it to the last Saturday night race. It was a very good non stop show. The starter was a little predictable but the racing looked like a lot of fun. Pull start mini bikes to full on short track race bikes. Very cool to see the top pros throwing it sideways about half way down the straight of way.

For $10 it is a can't miss (add $10 for parking).

I work on a Group trip with guys from Work, get out for a nice Lady's lunch :smile_anim: and later Men's Race and Movie night. :first_move: What more can I offer my Girl. :lmaosmiley::coolio:

Went to the last one a few weeks ago. It was great, but very very loud inside that building. Bring ear plugs.

Went to the last one a few weeks ago. It was great, but very very loud inside that building. Bring ear plugs.

Thanks 4 the warning.

So 2 nice things 2 do on the same day.

Mrs. Carguy's Wedding in Plaster city or Flat track in Del Mar?

Well, I love motorcycles more than your average girl...but Valentines Day?.....that's just pushing the envelope a bit....I guess it's a good event for those who have no significant other.....I spent some valentines days that I would have actually gone to this race.!!! ...(when you are single on valentines day, it is "SINGLE'S AWARENESS DAY")

The boss gave me a hall pass to race this (on the 950se lol). She saw I was sooooo bummed when the 1/31 race was canceled she said go for it...she's a keeper and my pit crew :)

I've road and MX raced but never flat track so I signed up for this:

http://www.todayscyclecoverage.com/wordpress/2014/11/11/off-season-training-improves-flat-track-skills/

It's never too late....

Arnie --The TDM would be a show stopper !

The TDR deserves better then the public humiliation the 950 will suffer!

Besides parts are still easy to get for the KTM :)

Great video. The kid in the blue/yellow (also seen at the end) must be a prodigy. He raced several bikes in several classes and mostly cleaned up. He's 12.

It was mentioned before - but bring ear plugs.

So do we have a roll call on this? Who's all going? I'm trying to work the angle right now with my wife.

Arnie: Help me pick you out and tell us what helmet or jersey color we should be looking for. If you have your number that would be even better. Good luck, we will be cheering for you.

Arnie: Help me pick you out and tell us what helmet or jersey color we should be looking for. If you have your number that would be even better. Good luck, we will be cheering for you.

Dark gray Klim long pants and light gray Klim Jersey with either a black or grey helmet. I'm sure I'm the only orange and black 950 Super Enduro. Shouldn't be too hard to see when it's lying on it's side in the middle of the turn.

They tried to talk me out of entering the "Open knobby" class as it's all 450's and I don't stand a chance but I'm there just for the track experience and have a good time so I'm still in. I will also be in the "Run what ya brung" class. Should be a hoot and if it's enough fun I might be in the market for a lightweight flat tracker to run with the other old guys in the future.

Cant find a phone number anywhere, Do kids pay to watch?

Call Brian @ 949 374 3773

A bunch of AMA Pro's signed up so the real show should be pretty good!

"The gates will open to you at 3 pm and your SHOW will start at 4pm.

WE HAVE MORE FOOD AND BEVERAGE CARTS THIS TIME. THE LINES WILL BE WAY LESS OF AN ISSUE.

On Any Sunday is scheduled to play at 7:30 pm.

There will be a raffle to benefit the family of injured rider Jethro Halbert. Sponsors are giving items up daily and Bryan Smith, national number 42 is giving up his jersey.

CAMPING

$35/rig and vehicles are being charged $10 to stay in the camping area. Tent camping is $17.

NO FIRES!!!!

ALCOHOL CANNOT BE SEEN IN THE CAMPING AREA.

Check in at the pit gate to receive your camping permits.

CHECKOUT SUNDAY MUST BE BEFORE 7AM OR AFTER 11AM!!! There is a marathon being ran on the property and will close us in to the camping area."

no answer and full voicemail, but he did reply to an email quickly. 6 & under free

thanks.

Watch out for Tom Furgeson on the number 95 Harley sprint in the brake less class he is 62 and a 3 time champ in the class