kkug

Dana Memorial Ride Attendees List June 14-15

I tried hard to make this ride work for me but I just can't pull it off with work and family issues preventing me. I wish you all a safe journey!!

I am incredibly bummed, but I have to withdraw. My mom had a fall yesterday and fractured her arm and hit her head pretty hard. She had surgery last night and should be released today or tomorrow and I'm going to need to help take care of her.

I will be wearing my "Beer" shirt all day Saturday in honor of Dana and his memory.

I would like to ask everyone to arrive at the border at 7:30. The plan is to break down into smaller groups of 8 riders. Thank you...

I would like to ask everyone to arrive at the border at 7:30. The plan is to break down into smaller groups of 8 riders. Thank you...

Good idea, thanks Sondra, 7:30am in tecateeeee see you all

I am listed on the attendee list twice... :coolio:

You should enjoy twice as much

Don't expect two shirts! Btw, the shirts were donated by Dana's family. For the last minute attendees there will not be enough I placed the order two weeks ago and printer was too busy to print more.

I am listed on the attendee list twice... :coolio:

Explains why I see two of you at the after parties...

I'll be returning home tomorrow so my reservations at Mikes Ranch will be available. The nice lady I spoke with a week ago merely answered "OK" when I asked to reserve a room, I don't believe she made note of my name. :tired:

Also, Stoke is out.

I really wanted to make this ride. It would of been my first Mex dirt bike ride. Things have come up and plans have changed and I will not be able to attend. I hope you all have a fun and safe ride.

Unfortunately I'm going to have to bail on this ride. I took the air box off the 950 and had to remove the carbs to access underneath to determine where the oil leak is....I think its the oil pressure sensor....but there are a bunch of oil lines and coolant lines there so I want to go ahead and replace all those as preventive maintenance for a future big ride this year....so I'm not going to rush to try to get this together today and now I have to order those hoses.

I'm bummed and will miss riding with you all....be safe and have fun !

Please give my shirt to someone else.

My riding buddy bailed, Anyone mind a slow 950 tagging along? Not too technical, but some is good. Also if someone wants to split a room we reserved?

My riding buddy bailed, Anyone mind a slow 950 tagging along? Not too technical, but some is good. Also if someone wants to split a room we reserved?

My group is big bikes and/or slower less tech riders taking the easier way and you are welcome to join us and hopefully you won't get too bored.

So far I think only six of us to Sawmill then 3 to Mikes by way of the KC memorial.

My friend can split a room with you. My truck is going to follow you to La Rumorsa, if you can help get him on the right road, that'd be great. He can leave before you do.

My friend can split a room with you.

10-4

My group is big bikes and/or slower less tech riders taking the easier way and you are welcome to join us and hopefully you won't get too bored.

So far I think only six of us to Sawmill then 3 to Mikes by way of the KC memorial.

May take you up on that, Uncle Champ is riding the day trip from my place and may ride back with the others

Anybody needing to get back a bit earlier on Sunday? I need to get back to SD by 4pm, so was planning to leave Mike's at 8:30am and not dawdle too much along the way. I can ride solo if need be, but was hoping someone might be on the same schedule.

Leaving the beach area now, running on 2 hours of sleep yikes! Day trip only for me. Kato lets roll!

Many thanks to Sondra for organizing and Ken + Arnie helping to lead!

I'll be on a WR250F, black backpack & helmet.

Tim

Thanks to the minister and friends who spoke. Just the right amount of non-religion, religion and memories. Good job! I did not know Dana previously but now I do.... and glad to be one of the 35 bikes lined up in the peaceful pines.

IMG_0961_zps1ac0c87a.jpg

Nice pix....big turnout....bummed I missed it.

Please start a new thread in Ride Reports.

Bubbagums and TVscum track one-day down and back:

dana_track_zps2ff731a9.jpg