slagnado

Dana Neisler Ride in Peace Memorial ride June 14-15, 2014

Right on Ben - on his new to him 950SE - boy you sure have good taste in bikes!

Right on Ben - on his new to him 950SE - boy you sure have good taste in bikes!

I had to get one... I couldn't let Arnie have all the fun! :heh:

11744464315_c2b4a28f1b_c.jpg

Yea, we're going to pass on Simpsons trail this trip!

I am in for the big bike ride. I just don't know if I'll be staying down at Mike's or riding home. Right now I'm slated to be in trial which "may" end June 13th. If it does, I'll be in for Mike's. If not, I'll have to get back to SD.

thinking about it. Working Sunday's really sucks because I can't always get the day off when I want it. Day trip maybe?

Count me in plz (day trip as well most likely). Will be chasing Ken. Thank you for doing this Sondra.

The Dana Neisler Memorial ride shirts will be brown with yellow type, it was the Beer Bear shirt Dana always wore in Baja.

Final order due by May 26, 2014.

If you want a shirt, they will be $ 20.00 and pre-ordered for the ride.

Let me know the size:

Subject: Memorial Rode Shirt order

Include size.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1473696172846560/

post-13968-0-78378100-1399694992_thumb.j

The Dana Neisler Memorial ride shirt order due by May 26, 2014.
Let me know the size:
Subject: Memorial Rode Shirt order

Final Colors:

post-13968-0-38448200-1400029209_thumb.j

Time fly,s --The rides is coming up.

Please post up if you have any changes in attendance . Sondra is putting a lot of work into this and she needs a good head count for the food .

It will be a good time enjoying Baja at a more relaxed pace. Lunch with Ramona,s family at the Saw Mill and we might have Mikes Sky Ranch almost all for our selves.

I'll be there, too. Wouldn't miss it.

I am definitely in for the ride down and lunch. I think I'm going to head back after the ride so I'm home for Father's Day. Any other big bikes riding back to San Diego after lunch?

Do you have reservations for Mike's yet? As I recall a large group of gentlemen from Ensenada head to Mike's each year on father's day to fish and drink a few beers. They are into the 3rd generation of individuals attending and take up most every room at Mike's. Good news it that they stop partying before breakfast.

I called and made a reservation today @ Mike's. They still have rooms and know a big group is coming on 6/14.

There are a few people that have said they are going for the day so I am sure you will have someone to ride back with.

Mike's is expecting us. The 3 generations family trip was there last August when I was there, I hope they will be there but I am sure Mike would have mentioned it when we were looking at dates......they know how to throw a party and are a really nice group.

Thanks for the RSVP's, I will call Saw Mill beg. of June with the head count and Mike's, too.

If you want a shirt, send me sizes today at sl92102@gmail.com

I know the family is looking forward to meeting the riders and putting up the plaque that SDAR made.

Boss just cleared me for weekend R&R. IN!

Arnie - You have another slot available in your ride?

Boss just cleared me for weekend R&R. IN!

Arnie - You have another slot available in your ride?

Absolutely, hook up with Ben Travelin above to share a room if you need to. We are going to have a good ride - especially Ben on his new SE.

I'm looking forward to my first baja experience....I'll be riding in ken/tracy's group.....

This is going to end up being a big group of riders! How cool for Dana's family to see many of us come out for this.

Lurking....just caught up on the whole thread, shooby brought it to my attention. I would be staying overnight and in Arnie's big bike group. I'll know by this weekend for sure if I'm 100% in or not.

Sorry to miss it......I'm already committed to help out on the first few days of Don Emde's "Finding Cannonball's Trail" ride which sets out of San Diego on the 3rd........otherwise I'd be "in"

Like CID, I'm back "in" now that there's a change in date to 6/14......not sure if I'll continue on to Mike's, Camp somewhere, or just blow down there for the day......please mark me down for a XL TShirt

I'm in for this. Ken, can you provide some details about the technical group... i.e. can I ride my plated 2-stroke with 80-mile range? Or, should I plan to scoot the DR with Arnie?

This is probably a stupid question (I'm asking it after all) but do we need Pesos for lunch or do they take 'Murican dollars?

Will my DL get me across the border?

Do we have a break down of who is going in what group? Who will be going to Mikes, and who will be finding other accommadations for the evening? Is this an easy day trip down and back?