kkug

Quick Baja Coast Camp-July 27-28

Not cut in stone but the plan would be .

Optional campout at Santa Veronica Fri nite for those who can make it.Hope to cross boarder at 6 PM fri nite .

Meet at RSV Sat 8:30-9:00 and leaving 9:15- ( note this is a new time )

Ride to Laguna Hanson,Valley De Trinad, out to the coast near Camalu, Colonet,Erendira,Camp somewhere on the beach.Party ,Puke ,ect.

Sunday ride back home threw,Uruapan,Ojos,Compadre rd.back to Tecate.

I will trailer,truck my bike to Tecate, Park on US side.

Well prepared,Baja savvy,intermediate pace,no racers,crashers--would like to keep group down to small size.6-8 if possible.

In list

1-Kug 100% camping Fri Nite 100 %

2-Kato-99.9%

3-Kug,s buddy 90 %

4-CID- 95%

5-KTMRAD- 80 %

6-Sondra 100% camping Fri nite 100%

7-FuzzyNuggs ?

8-StevodaDevo 83.2%

?GoofyFooter Sat

?Sluggo ??

? Bubbagums ? Sat

Thanks for posting.

90% in, including friday night. Looks too good to pass up and you're an awesome Baja guide.

Working on clearing the schedule.

Like Kato, 90% in. Will work on schedule to be available. Never done Baja but follow direction well.

Haven't been on a group ride in a while. I'd like to throw my name in on this at 89%. I am open to camping Friday night or just meeting Sat morning.

I'm 62.349675% "in"......

I'm off to Bass Lake 18th -21st.........CORE "Bikes, Brews and Blues" event is Aug 1-4........so this Funtastic Mexico opportunity is right in the middle.......I'd imagine I'll wind up going to the river with Kathy that weekend.......3 straight weekends of "Please watch the dogs while I go ride and drink beer with my buddies" would be a tough sell on the home front :unsure::girl_devil:

Sounds like a blast but I'm 90% out since I leave for an 8 day Sierra camp/ride the next weekend.

Que es "camp"? I no comprendo moto con tent. Donde es hostel y bar?

Essa don tento por for you.

In other words I got a extra tent if you need one.!

No frills this trip. Sleeping with the sand fleas !

Hey Ken! That sounds like a good time. Awesome to ride with you again. I might meet up with you guys on Saturday morning, not sure though.

Since we're doing percentages, put me down for 83.2% 100%

100 % Lurking, Dana let me know if you're heading down Sat morn. Would make a big difference. Is everyone camping Friday or getting a room? Camping would be better for me to save some money that I don't have.

If I go on Fri afternoon - evening I will camp out at Rsv.

I might be able to do a one day out and back. If you head to Sawmill I could return from there or possibly run to ValleT (pushing it) or Ojos Negros and back on that Saturday.

I'll be in Baja the next weekend so this could be a fun shakedown run.

62% if riding home solo. 84% if somebody wants to join me on the way back.

All options sound good. If I'm the ninth rider in and that's not over the small group size them I'm 100% in. I'm good for Fri, sat and Sunday and any variation of days or routes.

Bummer, I'm now 0% due to work. I wish you guys (and gal) a wonderful and safe trip. Ken, I hope you'll organize another Baja ride soon. Never been there, but really look forward to it someday soon.

Kug,

I would if I could but I can't, therefore I shan't . Lurking will be my specialty, as the risk is low.

Put me on the list @ .003 probability. Being On The List will be my entertainment, alas. Although

the lure of sand fleas is compelling.

B drinks.gif

100 % Lurking, Dana let me know if you're heading down Sat morn. Would make a big difference. Is everyone camping Friday or getting a room? Camping would be better for me to save some money that I don't have.

I'm pretty sure I am heading down Saturday morning.

I am out of town this weekend. But when Monday comes around we will talk more about it.

Sounds good, I'm down for Friday afternoon/evening through Sunday. Or Saturday, Camping and or any route.

I might change the start time from RSV. Will post up tonite. I am bringing a tent. Not really roughing it.

Anybody interested in riding half way on Saturday then making a loop for home? I can only ride one day and definitely don't want to miss a Koog ride!

Def. in!!! I am packed(tent & sleeping bag) and bike is almost ready to go. So far I plan to leave Saturday...but I may change my mind as it gets closer. If you change the start time will it be earlier? Ken can you send the tracks if you know your route so I can load them in my GPS, really just need the RSV to Laguna Hanson....think I have the rest.

FYI, I think we may hit some muddy spots. My friend was heading back on Compadre Sunday and got hit by a 4 foot flash flood wave. He was dragged 200 yards on the bike, close to drowning and close to breaking a femor. KTM 990 is lost....luckily & thankfully he is alive and well with a many more Baja stories to tell. I almost went riding out to Laguna Hanson on Sunday and thankful I didn't...

If anyone is camping Friday, let me know I am interested.