It's hard to post up against Riggas epilogue. Heck, he even managed to receive a golf clap for it.

I'm gonna have to play the Action Jackson card to try and hold my ground.

I'll use the "pictures speak louder than words" theory. Might be best as I tend to misspell or just completely make up words when I do write.

Giv'er

Morning run at a local spot. All is quiet in the lot.... Damn... got the Dr Suess thing going on here!

Run up over the hill and around to some of my favorites.

I like the variety that Corral has to offer. Tried to get a little bit of everything in these photos.

post-14596-029011800 1363745647_thumb.jp

Bermer

post-14596-073445700 1363745741_thumb.jp

post-14596-081281000 1363746624_thumb.jp

Tree boot

I've added little things like this all over. I call them "skill builders"

post-14596-085506400 1363746049_thumb.jp

post-14596-083875400 1363746133_thumb.jp

Tech Climb

post-14596-083838800 1363746256_thumb.jp

Tech climb skull stomping me... When you do it a half dozen times the odds are gonna get ya!

post-14596-070633900 1363746336_thumb.jp

Scrub McNasty

The end

How are you timing these shots? Are they frames taken from a video? Either way, sign me up for the sicvic riding clinic. I want to do that stuff someday. Looks sweet!

where is the log? we really need to put a few like that on ranger.

How are you timing these shots? Are they frames taken from a video? Either way, sign me up for the sicvic riding clinic. I want to do that stuff someday. Looks sweet!

Tweeker cam....

Put camera on tripod, set focus, engage 10 second timer delay, push button and run like hell!

Its a really sophisticated system. lol

I've said this before; being an only child caused creativity to run wild....or I'm slightly retarded????

Timing....yeah right. How bout a ga-zillion attempts.

Glad you enjoyed 'em.

Lookin good buddy!!! The second and thurd shots a great. Better than stashing your bike in the bush :heh:

post-14875-065501900 1363751321_thumb.jp

where is the log? we really need to put a few like that on ranger.

I know huh! Log bumps are fun. Ranger only has those death shrubs and stones. Not many trees for natural stunts like that. I'll keep my eyes open.

Brando!

HA. Glad you took a pic of that. Thought you would get a kick out of me covering her up.

What-a-story

"pictures speak louder than words"

Pretty impressive with 10 seconds on the clock........

look forward to getting out there with you, if you want I can bring a camera and catch some real sickness

you definitely have the skills

talk with you soooooooooon

Pretty impressive with 10 seconds on the clock....

No kidding. 10secs to run to bike, get on, clutch in, clutch out, and then get to the top of the rocky hill climb!!!!

I've said this before; being an only child caused creativity to run wild....or I'm slightly retarded????

oh oh oh... I know the answer to this one... pick me... I know the answer :crazy:

Pretty impressive with 10 seconds on the clock....

No kidding. 10secs to run to bike, get on, clutch in, clutch out, and then get to the top of the rocky hill climb!!!!

That pic actually bummed me out. I've been ranting about the difficulty of this trail forever. I guess it only takes 10 seconds..... I swear I've spent what seemed 30 minutes on this stupid hill before. One time I had to bail out on it. It was raining and no matter what I did I could not get through the rock section at the bottom. Some days ur the peanut; other days ur the turd..That's life

Glad ya'll like the pics. I was super excited to git'em posted up. It was a fun little project for the day and some of them turned out to make it look like I sorta knew what I was doing. Always a bonus!

Later

I have to admit....... I'm JEALOUS!!!!!

3A is going to be mine one day. Missing the mid-week tweak. SDAR finally let me in. Those are some SICPIC"S.

HOOTIE HOOOOOO

Welcome to the site brother. (they should have never let you in) HA

Yeah, that new schedule you have blows goats for quarters. The plus side is that you still have your job.

That trail changes like the wind. One Jeeper is all it takes to make it something else entirely.

A week ago I looked all Pro going up it and then yesterday the Mid section was having prision sex with me.

Oh last thing... The reason you left that exhaust plug in is cause you're old and Alzheimer's is setting in!!!

Good fun man.

Thanks again for that tape and keep in touch.

Later

Good stuff SV. Getting valid coolness footage always comes with unease, especially if you are the shooter and content maker. Good job.

Good stuff SV. Getting valid coolness footage always comes with unease, especially if you are the shooter and content maker. Good job.

Logroller in your best Elvis voice..... Thank ya; thank ya very much. lol. A lot of running that day I'll tell ya.

Amazing Pics.... Amazing riding...

.and though I don't usually "purposefully" choose trails with such obstacles, we all know they end up out there in our way......

sure would be nice to know the best way to conquer them..........You really ought to offer some lessons for cash.......sign me up......

Some of that Looks Like John Bull blink.gif/>

Good morning Deb

I can see it now... SicVics school of "How to crash good" Lol

There was a time when I did instruct Mountain Biking Skills courses in NorCal.

At the time it seemed crazy to be paid $100/Hr to teach someone to go around a corner.

Now I've come to realize that it was really important to those who took the instruction. One Lady went on from a Beginner to eventualy winning Her Age Class at a Big Bear National Race. She worked really hard at it and passed Her own expectations. Cool story.

As for me; those days have passed and I don't think I'll be returning.

This is our John Bull imposter trail only much shorter and the rocks are pointy vise the smooth rounded type. The rocks do feel the same when I fall though...guess the density does not change based on the shape.! LOL

I can't wait for the Big Bear Run again this year. Hope to see you at one of the check points..????

Glad you enjoyed the photos.

Take care

SV