TrophyHunter

It's baaaaaaaaaaack....!

I wonderful job, I,m glad to know that Ken and the team got these turds before all my Ex-con buddies found em.

great ending, to this story.My only problem now is that i have a new addiction called Craigslist,, some strang stuff going on there

i got home from a social event with old friends...feeling just peachy..

then my wife said Paul got his bike back, and i felt even better!!

TH, i figured you played into it some way, and knew it was in safe hands then...you DA MAN!!!

just so stoked about this, it is GREAT NEWS!!!

B)...so cool!! :party: <--here's your crown, sir!!

Some other things missing- all my tools and spares. Just tallying that up- it's a LOT of $.

:party: <--here's your crown, sir!!

Yes, when we heard the bike was found, I think Ken wanted to make me his queen...

Thanks guys for keeping me in the loop...I was out of town, and when I got the "hopeful" text, I was glued to the blackberry from then on...this is SO F-in cool! Paul; I understand some stuff is missing...that sucks, but better than the alternative I guess

Good sleuthing on your part- good connections and a bunch of cops that got the job done

I'm sure the investigation continues, and we shouldn't jump to conclusions, but I'm going to anyway- I've never purchased or sold without a pink...you have your bike, and YOU have the pink

Whether or not he "stole" it, he was up to something fishy at best. I will say- vigilante justice is the first thing that came to my mind....I would've grabbed my biggest-ugliest friends (yes-that includes you) and gone over there...that was my first response but you obviously did the right thing with the right people

Paul, if it matters at all, your suffering was useful. I'm going to put a small distinguishing mark on all my bike parts so if it gets stolen and someone tries to part it out, I'll have a fighting chance of tracking down the thief. Congrats to you and Ken for getting the bike back without the use of guns, shurikens, RPGs, etc.

And yes, I checked to see if Wayne had any "new" KTM parts on his bike, but he didn't. :lol:

Congratulations on getting your bike back. I had a brand new 1975 Yamaha DT400 stolen and never saw it again!

Glad to see you got your bike back Paul and that you had a friend like Ken to help out on the LEO end of the problem. Never had a bike stolen, but my stuff is not worth stealing.

Nice job, Paul. I'm glad to see you got your bike back, and even happier all the whining in every topic on this board can finally stop! :lol:

The team assembled, on their day off, on a holiday weekend (MLK on Monday) and worked this quickly. 8 guys just doin' the right thing and it couldn't have turned out any better.

That's REALLY impressive/considerate - thanks to you and your buds for helping out Paul - heard the news while I was out at the KOA and it made my weekend - Thanks Ken and congrats Paul.....

I was sooooo Happy to Hear that news this weekend!...congrats!

Not the smartest thieves - unless they fenced it to the CL guy. I parted my SXC and still have the frame and title. Kinda scared to sell it cause some dirtbag could use it on a hot bike.

Congrats on getting the bike back! Huge props to Ken and the team that assembled to help make the recovery.