KTMrad

My Christmas Present & Street Ride (Pix Posted)

Santa came to my house early, I got something new and orange.....you'll have to wait to see it when I take it on my first actual ride.

Those of you who know, please don't say what it is.

If it's nice Christmas Eve day, I may go out for a fast paced street ride on my new toy. I'll keep you posted.

Those few of us who know and kept quiet and now the cat is half out of the bag :D:P Do I hear $5.00 PM me :lol::ph34r:

Santa came to my house early, I got something new and orange.....

Anybody else wanna sip of the Orange Koolaide? :D:ph34r:

OrangeCoolaide.jpg

I'll take the second bike with the stick shift. I wanted one of those bad growing up.

Of course, not over the pending announcement, but in lieu as it isn't mine anyway. :blink:

Why the big secret???? You don't want mommy knowing you peeked in the closet and saw it?

OK, y'all have too much time on your hands.........I'll post a few pix tonight when I get home.

OK, y'all have too much time on your hands.........I'll post a few pix tonight when I get home.

Boy, ya got that right. We'll be waiting..... :blink:

If it's nice Christmas Eve day, I may go out for a fast paced street ride on my new toy. I'll keep you posted.

I think I can be available for a ride that afternoon, and I can't wait to see it (getting smaller in my mirror :lol: unless, of course, it's initials are RC-8 :blink: ).

It's about time KTM-Boy bought something Orange!!!!

I think I can be available for a ride that afternoon, and I can't wait to see it (getting smaller in my mirror :D unless, of course, it's initials are RC-8 :blink: ).

Rc-8 was what i was thinking :lol:

Ok where are the pics!

Rc-8 was what i was thinking :D

Ok where are the pics!

Yeah Randy, where are the pictures??

Rc-8 was what i was thinking :D

Ok where are the pics!

Yeah Randy, where are the pictures??

Guess we'll need to speculate some more :D

I'd like to have one of these "Orange Bikes" from "Orange Mountain Bikes" (yes, there really is such a company: http://www.orangebikes.co.uk/main/index.php )

alpine160_fr-000116.jpg

Now I'm checking for the second day, and now it's Christmas Eve. Where I grew up, we got to open one present on Christmas Eve. Come on Randy this is almost as bad as when I was a kid wait'in for Santa, and where I'm sitting this morning the suns out and rains not here yet. :huh:

Now I'm checking for the second day, and now it's Christmas Eve. Where I grew up, we got to open one present on Christmas Eve. Come on Randy this is almost as bad as when I was a kid wait'in for Santa, and where I'm sitting this morning the suns out and rains not here yet. :)

Maybe he needs the extra time because he's working on posting his TAT ride report/pictures from last August :huh::lol::)