SCHWINN

MUST READ

I am about 50 miles into my ride home on I-5 south coming into O-side in lane 2 cruise control on and I go by a car in lane 1 and I see he is coming back to pass me when he starts pacing me I start getting this wierd feeling something is trying to get under my helmet. I look over at the car and they are pointing at something on me just when it decides to run down my enduro jacket arm and jumps accross the handle bars and safely under the windscreen protection from all the wind. Its a F#@%*&g CHIPMUNK. I keep a small towel there and my remote control to my garage. He made himself at home behind the towel. I continued on till I got to the 78 East interchange and pulled over and took a pic with my Blackberry then with my gloved hands I grabbed his tail and he went nuts and all his fur ripped off his tail and he fell to the ground and ran into the iceplant.

I have never almost jumped off my motorcycle before but when that thing ran down my arm I was like RUN. B)

PS I dont even know where it came from and how it stayed on my bike for like 50 miles. He probably jumped on my bike at work but I have never seen anything around my office. :lol:

I read it... twice...

what???

a squirrel? rat? weasel?

Fixed

Are you SURE it wasn't a...

Pterodactyl4.jpg

I heard those things attack people on bike's too

Poor little thing it was probably a mexican hairless tail type,very rare. You could be in big trouble for moving it from it's habitat. Want some squirrels? Come on by.

Are you SURE it wasn't a...

Pterodactyl4.jpg

I heard those things attack people on bike's too

Keep tellin yourself that !!! :lol:

Do you think it will find it"s way home??? That is a trip.

I'm at the 78 interchange right now. I'm gonna find this thing and interview it...I don't believe this sh%$ for a minute!

:lol:B):lol::lol:B)

This would never have happened to anyone else, Steve. Hilarious.

When it was running away, did you yell:

Alvin. Alvin. ALLLLLVINNN!

When did you get access to the training grounds?

<----------------------

My security ninjas are on POINT!

Speechless and thankful it did not happen to me...want to see the pic!

I can barely see him in this pic, I was in a hurry to get the pic cuz once I parked I thought he would split, thats his tail on the right side of towel. I can only think that sometime during the day he jumped into my engine area and the whole engine area is covered in plastic. It probably got to hot for him and Im laying down with my feet up on the passenger pegs and laying on the gas tank to hide behind the wind screen when all took place.

That had to be scary as hell.. Glad you came out of it ok.. Dang little critters.

I took a street smart Santa Ana gang bangin chipmunk to Carlsbad, think the beach chipmunks will beat him up?

I have never seen a chipmunk around here before.

holy crap.....that is a wild story

one cool thing about riding dirt bikes is that you see alot of wild life that you might otherwise rarely, if ever see.

we have seen roadrunners, coyotes, quail, all kinds of varmint, burros, deer, snakes, lizards, and more...but i have never had any hitch a ride.....

maybe the little guy had a hot date down in SD since the girl squirells in SD are way hotter than those ghetto squirells in santa ana :drinks:

The last one Fakey chased down thinking it was a rabbit, then a coyote, turned out to be a mountain lion. Glad it didn't hitch a ride.

I could've sworn a 12 year old girl was on the ride when the voice came over the airwaves.

Wow, good thing he did not spook you and cause an accident.

I had one jump into my truck on a camping trip up in Angeles Forrest ~15 years ago. While setting up camp I had left the door open. Closed the door and went for walk with my wife. When we came back I noticed parking permit was shredded on dash...further investigation found chipmunk up under dash. Opened both door...pounded on dash,,he finally ran out and I don't think he touched the ground 2 times in 100 feet to nearest tree :rolleyes: ............ok, hijack off.

I took a street smart Santa Ana gang bangin chipmunk to Carlsbad, think the beach chipmunks will beat him up?

I have never seen a chipmunk around here before.

He won't have any trouble if he is related to this guy.....

NSFW

Again, Not Safe for Work

Spyder

This story was stuck in my head during ride out to Corral today ......and I figured if it happened to me it would be a snake crawling down my arm. I am sure I would have crashed if it happened to me.