$49,000?!?!?!?!?!?! WTF! What private rider can afford that? Last I checked, Bill Gates and Jay leno didn't ride motorcycles...

$49,000?!?!?!?!?!?! WTF! What private rider can afford that? Last I checked, Bill Gates and Jay leno didn't ride motorcycles...

jaylenosgarage

He even has an aprilla

It's not for a private rider. A privateer will buy a stock bike and make modifications to make it how he wants it.

This bike is an exact replica of a Rally Bike, for those with money who want a nice toy.

It's not for a private rider. A privateer will buy a stock bike and make modifications to make it how he wants it.

This bike is an exact replica of a Rally Bike, for those with money who want a nice toy.

I could have a FLEET of girl bikes for that kinda $$$$ :blink::):(

EXACT duplicate means exactly that. From the handmade custom titanium dual Arrow pipes to the electronic navigation system up front. Fuel capacity over 30L, full Ohlins suspension and stabilizer, etc. etc. etc. For you bargain shoppers, there is a conversion kit that you can add on to an existing bike for E16,000.

I'm sure any privateer rally racer would tell you that's a bargain price for a fully spec'd factory race bike.

Wil I know you're young, but what rock have you been under? Jay Leno not riding motorcycles?

EXACT duplicate means exactly that. From the handmade custom titanium dual Arrow pipes

Why in the world would they do dual exhaust? What a waste, right Jon?

Bleh, looks like they spent all their time designing the front and then left a stubby rear with matching mufflers. To each their own I guess...not to say I wouldn't take it :blink: .

EXACT duplicate means exactly that. From the handmade custom titanium dual Arrow pipes

Why in the world would they do dual exhaust? What a waste, right Jon?

Agreed. But a big difference from what Husky's putting on the 630 to what is on this bike. I'd wager the entire exhaust on this rally bike weighs as much as one muffler can on the new Husky.

Dual exhaust actually gives you better power than a 2 into 1.

dual pipes on a twin make sense... dual pipes on a single, not as much

and LOOK at those pipes... those are works of art!

Other than the psychodelic vomit paint job, that is a sweet bike... knowing what it would cost to make all that stuff through trial and error, that price is not that big of a deterrent...

I mean; it's no 2001 Wr250F, but what is?

Dual exhaust actually gives you better power than a 2 into 1.

I do understand that concept. I was just bustin Jon's chops.

Wil I know you're young, but what rock have you been under? Jay Leno not riding motorcycles?

Yeah I realized that after I posted...one of the only guys with the jet bike...

Meant rides dirtybikes...

Anyways, surely you could build up that bike cheaper than 50 grand

That bike is insane!!

Lopez-Aprilia-RXV-Dakar-Rally.jpg

Last I checked, Bill Gates and Jay leno didn't ride motorcycles...

Not sure about Bill but Leno rides..... :)

Jay-Leno-VMax.jpg