TrophyHunter

Border Ride...Sunday.....IT'S ON!...

k, Blind has conflicting schedule issues...Little League Picture day is Sunday morning..

poss Pyro out to the area and see what he might find....still pending

:lol:...man i need coffee this morning.

Have a safe ride, Wish i could be there. Got a bass tourny in mission bay that day

Saltwater bass anglers,, if anyone is around stop by dana Landing around 2pm for free fish tacos, cooked by me

bring your own TP

I think the group ride should make a detour through Mission Bay :lol:

.........stop by dana Landing around 2pm for free fish tacos, cooked by me...

Cooked by You sounds awesome.....sorry I missed the Coconut Curry thing...Strega needs to teach me to cook that one.....Would like to make the next demo like that...

but one question: Are these Tacos made with the fish FROM Mission Bay? ....Is it SAFE to eat anything that comes from Mission Bay :lol: ?

Have a safe ride, Wish i could be there. Got a bass tourny in mission bay that day

Saltwater bass anglers,, if anyone is around stop by dana Landing around 2pm for free fish tacos, cooked by me

bring your own TP

Why....do we need TP if we eat your fish tacos????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yes

I think the group ride should make a detour through Mission Bay :lol:

Prolly a little more of a water crossing than most were looking for....but thx! :lol:

Prolly a little more of a water crossing than most were looking for....but thx! :lol:

See this is why I like you, you're smart and get my jokes!! Bikeslut on the other hand...

One of these days, I will have a day off to join in the fun. But until then, I will have to live vicarriously through all of you. It is the major downside of only getting every-other weekend off. All of you have fun.

If this ride is the one we did last month everyone that is in on the ride will have a blast.

If this ride is the one we did last month everyone that is in on the ride will have a blast.

Great- you coming?

Great- you coming?

I'm in! (pending wifes approvel) see you at the gas station,

My buddy Greg and I will be there. He rides a KTM 450 exc. I'll be bringin the 620 RXCe beastie.

Can't wait!

My buddy Greg and I will be there. He rides a KTM 450 exc. I'll be bringin the 620 RXCe beastie.

Can't wait!

Oh. I gotta ride with YOU again. Arrgh.

B)

what kind of radios you guys using? i am looking to buy and was thinking chatterbox, but undecided still, sorry for the off-topic, just curious on whats hot.

what kind of radios you guys using? i am looking to buy and was thinking chatterbox, but undecided still, sorry for the off-topic, just curious on whats hot.

there is a whole thread on this... fake name is the resident geek

No sand. Maybe 500 ft of it on one hill. Bikes range from DSfox's 250 to BMW 650's...maybe even a 1200 might make an appearance.

No sand. Maybe 500 ft of it on one hill. Bikes range from DSfox's 250 to BMW 650's...maybe even a 1200 might make an appearance.

Never ridden with you guys, this looks fun.... I have ridden with Debbie local, still very much on the fence, supposed to help a friend at the San Felipe race.... I hope I can make it prob ridding from carlsbad area on 950 ktm

I may have to work this weekend, but if Im not, I'll be there. Ill keep you posted.

CHANGE: Due to the size of the group and respect for my neighbors, we're meeting at the Starbucks, 2512 Jamacha Rd.

Starbucks Please DO NOT mistake this for the other 2 on Jamacha Rd.

Glad to see a bunch of new folks on this ride!