I cant even pick my pig up let alone do this,, Sorry about the music

that is some balance....yikes...I like the sirens at the end!..wonder if it was for them?..I don't recall ever reading in the dmv books that you MUST ride with 2 wheels on the road...is it illegal to do a wheelie on the street?....

that is some balance....yikes...I like the sirens at the end!..wonder if it was for them?..I don't recall ever reading in the dmv books that you MUST ride with 2 wheels on the road...is it illegal to do a wheelie on the street?....

Pissed off the campus 'narcs' and vice principals when I popped my 650 up leaving school...I've wondered though.

Pissed off the campus 'narcs' and vice principals when I popped my 650 up leaving school...I've wondered though.

Don't know but the beachcruiser bike cops in PB back in the 80s seemed to dislike my bicycle wheelies. I Did not stick around to find out if they thought it was ticket worthy. Bunnyhopping curbs helped the getaway.

On tv I have seen coverage of how popular off-road vehicles have become in the inner-cities. I think this is illegal :lol:

I'm sure one of our LEO's can answer more specifically, but "exhibition of speed" is what they call wheelies, burnouts and stoppies, or /additionally reckless driving...

blind in one ear thought for the day- there is such a fine line between wreckless driving and reckless driving *shrug*!!!!!!!! *huh* ;)

:lol:

No only that, but the reckless/exhibition of speed will cost you 2 points on your record- your insurance company will likely send you a letter of appreciation once they find out.

I found my KLR to be one of my favorite wheelie bikes... small, fat back tire... torquie power plant... I crashed it all the time any way.

But I went through tires in 800 miles riding that way.

Paul- you, once again, are showing us why you are the elder stateman of SDAR... BORING!!!

live on the edge... grow your hair out... pop a wheelie... cancel your insurance...flip off the man... LIVE LARGE BRO

live on the edge... grow your hair out... pop a wheelie... cancel your insurance...flip off the man... LIVE LARGE BRO

Hmm. I believe that suggestion requires the highest thought and deliberate consideration. I shall ponder your observation and suggestions, and provide appropriate feedback at a later time.

I think this is illegal ;)

Yup. The film crew has a cracked windshield. There's a specific section for that! :lol:

And BS has the other thing pretty well wrapped up.

Yep, when it comes down to it, it just depends if you get caught, and who you get caught by. If the cop is having a bad day, you'll probably get nailed for reckless riding/driving, public endangerment, attempted manslaughter, showing the public how boring cars actually are, and whatever the hell else they can think up haha. If he's having a good day, you get a high-five and a donut.

Back in my day, I seem the tickets seem to say something to the order of "Basic Rule" "Failure to drive in a careful and prudent manner". They usually cost around $25.00 which was good because that was all "my friend :lol: " could usually scrape up to pay a ticket with. Ken

Pretty cool. Those Guys Prolly do that type of stuff on a daily basis. .... Who knows. They seem to be pretty good at it.

Interesting . . . They all throw a leg up on the seat. I've never tried it like that, but when you go wheelie up Hill Street, there's no need. :rolleyes:

they don't know @*&^ about tha back road's style though . . .

luggage046-1.jpg

hahahahahaha

wheelie up hill st, now thats funny.

I did watch a guy on a superbike do it once, he blew by me at about 80 going up it

Hookin your foot that way allows you keep all the weight off your arms and pulling on your handle bars, we did it on our 3 wheelers when we were kids. Doing wheelies up hill is the easiest cuz your speed will not increase unless you want it too. doing a wheelie on flat ground requires applying back brake pressure and balance so you dont increase speed unless you are trying to do a speed wheelie.

Bikeslut said it right, totally illegal.

Wreckless riding

exibition of power

Danger to self

Danger to others

some cases exibition of speed

Ect

Ive done a wheelie or 2 in my time and yes 650 hucker my favorite place was leaving High School and doing a wheelie all the way down the street. Had to ditch a cop 1 time when he was out there waiting for me. I turned around and went back thru campus and ditched him and didnt ride that bike for a week and rode my Goldwing to school.