spazegun2213

New guy from North Park

You know about 10 years ago I joked that "when I get old" I'd by an adventure bike. Well about 2 months ago, I got old, lol. 

I've been riding on the street for 15 or so years, done a number of track days, and love... LOVE going fast.  But the other part of me likes hiking, camping, being outdoors and slowing it down a bit. Now I finally have a bike that blends them both really well. I did some moto-camping previously and had been known to take the odd "goat road" or two.... and I think its time to get back to that on my (new-to-me) Tiger. I'm also hoping to step it up a notch and see some really cool places on it.  

I look forward to meeting you all, and I'll just say this now... I appreciate your patience as I learn a whole new set of skills... cuz you'll probably see it like this.... a lot

SdVNsYc.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Nice bike! Just don't try to drag knee on the dirt and you'll do great. 😎

Welcome, hope to see you on the trails!

14 hours ago, spazegun2213 said:

You know about 10 years ago I joked that "when I get old" I'd by an adventure bike. Well about 2 months ago, I got old, lol. 

I've been riding on the street for 15 or so years, done a number of track days, and love... LOVE going fast.  But the other part of me likes hiking, camping, being outdoors and slowing it down a bit. Now I finally have a bike that blends them both really well. I did some moto-camping previously and had been known to take the odd "goat road" or two.... and I think its time to get back to that on my (new-to-me) Tiger. I'm also hoping to step it up a notch and see some really cool places on it.  

I look forward to meeting you all, and I'll just say this now... I appreciate your patience as I learn a whole new set of skills... cuz you'll probably see it like this.... a lot

SdVNsYc.jpg

Tiger need to take a nap.

Everyone takes a little dirt nap now and again.

Welcome to the group, see ya on the trail.

Tech day today go to upcoming meeting section for details starts 9am