Guest Hammerin Hammon

I have decided to retire, RIDE CANCELED

Guest Hammerin Hammon

More hard trails! :D

This ride will be even harder than the ERZBUG ENDURO ride. I have a couple sick trails to add (with a car to ride over) :lol:

This ride is so great, I should make you pay like Randy, but I wont! :D

So dont be a WIMP, :D and lets ride. :D

Meeting time and place to be anounced.

Chime in,P.M. Or call if you plan to ride this, NO HOLES BARRED EXTREME RIDE.

760-271-6865

NO WIMPS

Craig.

Hammer if your can run this ride on the 30 of February. I guess I can be man enough to step up and run it with you. But I can only do it on that date, so I’m marking my calendar, rocket ride with Craig, Yahoo. :):D

Guest Hammerin Hammon

You guys can ride 2-30-08 :(:D It's about the ride not the date. :)

Ride will start and end at HOOTERS, :D in Oceanside. :P:):D

More hard trails! :)

This ride will be even harder than the ERZBUG ENDURO ride.

Craig- How about finisher plaques???

Or just the satification of finishing a Hammer designed, trials ride.

Easy beginner ride, Scenic Tour.

Ya got me on this one Craig. That’s no fair changing the topic and header. :D I got all excited thinking you were going to have a run I could do with you! O-well maybe sometime in the future we run together. :)

This ride is so great, I should make you pay like Randy, but I wont! :unsure:

Craig.

*edit*

Jeepers Craig, what a swell thing to say. You're the best...

...and now, a funny joke...

How did the punk rocker cross the road?

He pinned himself to the chicken... HA,HA,HA!!!

Don't take it so personal Hammer Head.....the kitchen is bound to get hot for you once in a while the way you crank up the heat on everyone else for being so "Un-Hammerly". Hope to see you Friday night at Butterfield Ranch....

C-Daddy will have a few cold beers in the Toybox frig to share with riding buddies......that list certainly includes you....

So surf and then fight (to keep our trails open for all to enjoy)

KilgoreSurforFight.jpg

I was just about to post and say this ride sounds like fun. Hammer let us know if you come out of retirement before this weekend! :unsure:Retired-Warning.jpg

No one should take offense to that remark -- I know HH is joking.

But just the same, it's a good time to point that the only time SDAR charges is for a sanctioned event that actually takes money to run (insurance, permit chasing, food, cool t-shirts, etc...). Any excess money (of which it is slim by comparison, believe me) goes to supporting our local riding rights (not to mention this website as well!).

Can you go out and ride for free in small groups? Sure! We do it all year 'round!

Can you host 75 friends and family from throughout the greater region and give something back for free? Hardly.

The previous unofficial public service message posted by a Desert Dash Junkie.

Guest Hammerin Hammon

Gosh,

No one should take offense to that remark -- I know HH is joking.

But just the same, it's a good time to point that the only time SDAR charges is for a sanctioned event that actually takes money to run (insurance, permit chasing, food, cool t-shirts, etc...). Any excess money (of which it is slim by comparison, believe me) goes to supporting our local riding rights (not to mention this website as well!).

Can you go out and ride for free in small groups? Sure! We do it all year 'round!

Can you host 75 friends and family from throughout the greater region and give something back for free? Hardly.

The previous unofficial public service message posted by a Desert Dash Junkie.

Gosh, (Is that all your mad about) :unsure::lol::D :DI claimed my ride was great, and worth paying for, (As good as one of R.L.'s rides) I claimed I wouldnt charge anyone,

Craig you’re going to retire? That’s great! Are you selling Hammon Construction? Or are you just going to close the company. I’m happy you are at that point in your life that you are monetarily self-sufficient and can get to retire. I’m within a few years of this point myself. But I have been lucky enough to feed at the Government trough (yes I’m vermin). :unsure:

This new situation should give you much more time to surf and lead rides. :unsure: I’m looking forward to this. Don’t forget to post pictures for those of us who must still work.

Roger

Guest Hammerin Hammon

Craig you’re going to retire? That’s great! Are you selling Hammon Construction? Or are you just going to close the company. I’m happy you are at that point in your life that you are monetarily self-sufficient and can get to retire. I’m within a few years of this point myself. But I have been lucky enough to feed at the Government trough (yes I’m vermin). :unsure:

This new situation should give you much more time to surf and lead rides. :lol: I’m looking forward to this. Don’t forget to post pictures for those of us who must still work.

Roger

I retired from Dual Sport rides. I have too many comitments, and relized I realy want to start riding Motto Cross (LESS DRAMA) I keep telling my friends I will start M.X. again and then I post a ride and am comitted.

This weekend I walked across the street to the beach it was so nice. I kept thinking to myself ( Why am I not surfing this great break every day, like I used to.) My friends and neighbors are worried about me (they dont understand what happend to their surfer!)

Craig. :unsure:

ahhaahahahhahahhahahhaahhaahahahhahahhahahhaahhaahahahhahahhahahhaahhaahahahhahahhahahhaahhaahahahhahahhahahhaahhaahahahhahahhahahhaahhaahahahhahahhahahhaahhaahahahhahahhahahhaahhaahahahhahahhahahhaahhaahahahhahahhahahhaahhaahahahhahahhahahhaahhaahahahhahahhahahhaahhaahahahhahahhahahhaahhaahahahhahahhahahhaahhaahahahhahahhahahhaahhaahahahhahahhahahha

Reading this post turned out to be a total waist of time, but even more entertaining than I expected! Thanks for the chuckles and the continuously hillarious ranting and raving! I appreciate the humor in it all, even when it's impossible to tell who is serious and who is joking. You guys are a total crack up and I appreciate that. It's like a nonstop disfunctional reality tv show where they stick Evil Kanevil, Hulk Hogan and Ted Nugent in a one bedroom apartment infested with rats but there is only one moustrap that everyone has to share . . . Well that was a crappy analogy . . mawAHAHAHHAHA, sorry. <_<

Hey Craig, speaking of surfing, did you see this?

http://www.dualsport-sd.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2182

ahhaahahahhahahhahahhaahhaahahahhahahhahahhaahhaahahahhahahhahahhaahhaahahahhahahhahahhaahhaahahahhahahhahahhaahhaahahahhahahhahahhaahhaahahahhahahhahahhaahhaahahahhahahhahahhaahhaahahahhahahhahahhaahhaahahahhahahhahahhaahhaahahahhahahhahahhaahhaahahahhahahhahahhaahhaahahahhahahhahahhaahhaahahahhahahhahahhaahhaahahahhahahhahahhaahhaahahahhahahhahahha

Reading this post turned out to be a total waist of time, but even more entertaining than I expected! Thanks for the chuckles and the continuously hillarious ranting and raving! I appreciate the humor in it all, even when it's impossible to tell who is serious and who is joking. You guys are a total crack up and I appreciate that. It's like a nonstop disfunctional reality tv show where they stick Evil Kanevil, Hulk Hogan and Ted Nugent in a one bedroom apartment infested with rats but there is only one moustrap that everyone has to share . . . Well that was a crappy analogy . . mawAHAHAHHAHA, sorry. <_<

Hey Craig, speaking of surfing, did you see this?

http://www.dualsport-sd.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2182

the other one is progressing nicely, too :D

so when we going to elsinore

Elsinore is a pretty nice track. They got flaggers and an EMT on duty. The tracks are wide and have good visibilty. I used to go there about once a week. Everybody is friendly.