Crawdaddy

Long days = Two'fer Tuesdays (two wheels, two trails, two brews, one sunset)

I made a real rough edit and 4 min video of the ride up.  Again it was nice meeting everyone.  Riding at night was fun!!

Cool video sounds like someone is hooked on dual sports now

Nice Viddy Jason!

Pokey ,  Another Ringer joins the crew.  Let me guess,  Mountain Biker?  Welcome to the gang.

Bags

You sped that video up somehow didn't you? Like in the old movies when they played parts faster.

lol, no speeding up video's lol 

Bagtsr

No to mountain bikes also.  I ride MX at tracks though and crotch rockets.  I found my stock tires are horrible and sketchy and with my stock suspension, I am way way too heavy.  I was bottoming out pretty hard in a few section.  

The guys that were in front of me were hauling!  I need seat time and get my bike dialed in, it should get real fun. 

lol I just saw I cant spell btw!!  I was at work multi tasking tossing that video together

I have a feeling Jason is going be drinking orange koolaid in the next year or so....

14 hours ago, Oracle said:

I have a feeling Jason is going be drinking orange koolaid in the next year or so....

Cheah right!  You see how long he focused on that Beta machine?  I see Italian red in his future... after he wears the WR250 out on the TAT.  Great ride guys, hard to keep up with you LB and you did AWESOME on those street tires Pokey!  Great to see/cheers everyone.  Will happen again...

7 hours ago, mtnmanseth said:

Cheah right!  You see how long he focused on that Beta machine?  I see Italian red in his future... after he wears the WR250 out on the TAT.  Great ride guys, hard to keep up with you LB and you did AWESOME on those street tires Pokey!  Great to see/cheers everyone.  Will happen again...

Red koolaid is good too!!!

Thanks guys. Yeah I am hooked.  I already have an Italian red motorcycle and love it.  I would have jumped on a ktm,husky, beta or any other dirtbike with a license plate.  For now it's not in the budget.  I take my ducati to some track days, take my dirtbike to nothing but tracks and I shoot IDPA and Steel shoot along with 200-300 rounds a week.  I work 2 jobs and might need a 3rd if I keep finding new hobbies. Lol

I think I talked my boss into a 2016 ktm 690 enduro.  He might be getting it this weekend or next.  I can't wait to help him uhhh- dialIn his suspension. :)

I hope to meet up next Tuesday as well.

Cheers

1 hour ago, Pokey151 said:

Thanks guys. Yeah I am hooked.  I already have an Italian red motorcycle and love it.  I would have jumped on a ktm,husky, beta or any other dirtbike with a license plate.  For now it's not in the budget.  I take my ducati to some track days, take my dirtbike to nothing but tracks and I shoot IDPA and Steel shoot along with 200-300 rounds a week.  I work 2 jobs and might need a 3rd if I keep finding new hobbies. Lol

I think I talked my boss into a 2016 ktm 690 enduro.  He might be getting it this weekend or next.  I can't wait to help him uhhh- dialIn his suspension. :)

I hope to meet up next Tuesday as well.

Cheers

Our very own Mickey777 rides a Ducati track bike and Downs and I both do some competitive shooting. I think you found the right place.

On ‎5‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 9:18 PM, Oracle said:

Our very own Mickey777 rides a Ducati track bike and Downs and I both do some competitive shooting. I think you found the right place.

Awesome!!

Is anyone doing this ride tomorrow?  I might have the time I hope

I won't know for sure until tomorrow afternoon. If it works out, I'll post up by 5pm.

I'm working nights this week so I will not be there .

I may try to be there.  Will have to ride to Ramona straight from work. 

Yes got to get a fell of my new tires getting ready for Big Bear trail ride

Goldentyre up front and MT43 on the rear . going to try 10 lbs ? see how she feels

coming from Escondido

Bummer, I just started teaching Tuesdays nights for the next 11 weeks.